CHAPTER 34 / OVERPOWERED

NANA

"You're pathetic, you stupid meif~wa," a voice said. 

I looked around me, there wasn't anyone in the room, but as I looked in the mirror, I saw another me, with hot pink, flaming eyes, it was making a pouty face, but I wasn't making that face right then. But, I knew my smile had been drained from the creepy vibe I was feeling.

"Who said that?" I asked. 

"You know who this is." the reflection in the mirror spat. 

"No... I don't."

"Have you realised what colour your ears and tail are?" it said. 

My ears and tail were hot pink and black. 

I had completely forgotten, it was that time of fortnight again, and I had left the black dye back at home. I rummaged through the ensuite drawers and shelves under the sink. I hoped Zane hadn't paid any attention to my ears that morning. 

I found a washing-out black dye, but at least it's something. As long as it doesn't rain, I'm okay. When I applied it, it looked normal again. 

"Well, that just proves, you're pathetic Nana Ashida." it snickered. 

"Who are you?" I asked again. 

"You know who I am. The memory of me is pushed far, far back in your memory, just a blur as if I was a nightmare." it laughed. 

I felt as if I was in a horror movie. "B-But how'd you know, about my ears," I questioned. 

"Oh, I've always known. And I'm not the only one. Now, it's my turn to take back control. Time to make this meif~wa look pathetic." it thundered.

"What? Argh-!" I screamed, but it was cut short when I was no longer in control of my own body anymore. 

?????

Finally, I'm back in my reign. It felt good to be back. Time for the destruction to begin...

I walked out of that annoying meif~wa's ensuite, her boyfriend, partner-thingy was just finishing setting up a big black box. 

I've been watching this meif~wa her entire life from the inside of her, I know her every secret, even more than she knows of herself. 

But I have to say he's cute. Me~ow! That idiot wanted to watch My Little Horsies!

I sighed, as I did that, his smile drained. What a sob. The plan was going perfectly. Ripping them apart was exactly what I'm going for. But, his yelling is loud and very commanding. I stormed out of the room, I saw their mothers by the door. 

"What're you looking at?" I spat. 

I acted spoilt and a snob, but on the inside, I was smirking. This was going to be good. 

I snuck downstairs and ran down to the dark, shady alleys of Alyssa Falls, that precious brat's hometown. 

I met three shady figures in the darkness.

"Hey, alley cat. I can see you've made it." one of my shaded allies said. 

"Nya! Now to humiliate that cutesy, annoying meif~wa! Revenge is mine." another ally of mine swaggered. She rubbed her hands together. 

The three of us looked at her. She always seemed to forget that this was my idea. 

"Fine," she sighed, "Revenge is ours!" she exclaimed. 

"Now for phase two." the third of the three shady figures said, "Ace (just another nickname), you go along, and get the important people," he instructed. 

"We'll meet you there, you know where." the first ally smirked. 

"Of course my love." I winked. 

Casually I walked back to the mansion. Just before I entered the building, I snapped my finger and walked in. 

"Zianna, Garte, mother and father. And of course, Zane, come with me." I demanded. 

"Of course, anything for you." they slurred walking out the door. 

I checked before I left that the others were asleep, the meif~wa's siblings were asleep on the couch, and the brunette boy was asleep at the table, I couldn't find the blonde one, but I was sure he was down too. 

I led the parents to a cage in an open park, behind the stables. 

My female ally snapped her fingers in a quick rhythm, which snapped the old people back to reality. Zane on the other hand was snapped back, but my first male ally (my love) trapped him in a stick potion, meaning he can't move. 

Now to bring back the meif~wa and have the chaos take over. 

Time for the destruction to begin...

???

Won the ultima challenge, now for this one. 

Time for my revenge, and it smells sweet! Literally...

WORD COUNT: 768

Sorry for the cliffhanger, haven't written past this in my notebook yet. So, I don't know what's coming next. Well, I do, but I haven't ruled it all out yet.