CHAPTER 46 / BACK TO LOVERS LANE

NANA

As soon as Zane pulled up and turned off the car, I noticed that Katelyn and Travis just getting out of their car. We saw each other at the same time, I leapt out of the car and we hugged each other. 

"Katelyn!/Kawaii~Chan!" 

We began talking over each other, some of it complete gibberish but pretty much the same, our boyfriends meeting houses but I didn't understand it, I bet she didn't either. 

"KC? Why're your ears and tail fluffier and a different colour?" she asked.

"Um... I... I... I'm just... trying... some- something n-n-new!" I improvised.

"Good going Nana," Zane murmured, I rolled my eyes.

"How's your arm!? Are you okay!? Zane told us everything!" Katelyn exclaimed.

"Well not everything," Zane mumbled, "There's this thing, and this other thing and another thing, oh and don't forget that thing," he said pacing a little.

"He's just trying to say that a ton of other things happened while we were out. That's all." I said and shrugged.

"At least you didn't get into an annual fistfight," Travis said.

"Ehh, something like that," Zane trailed off.

"Kawaii~Chan! Guess what! I got the job!" Katelyn exclaimed.

"You did? That's amazing!" I replied.

"Kawaii~Chan! Katelyn! Zane! Travis!" a voice called from next door, upstairs from her window. 

"Hey Aph!" we chorused.

"How were your Christmases?" she asked, from the window.

"Great." "Amazing." "Magical." "Perfect." We all answered differently. 

"Kawaii~Chan! How's your arm from the last time I saw you?" Aphmau asked.

"Eh, doing better," I replied. 

"Thanks, Travis, you can go see Dante," Katelyn said, dragging her bag inside. I began recording on my phone.

"Okay, see ya, Katie," Travis replied. Katelyn ran back to him and kissed his cheek.

"Bye." he smiled giddily, she smiled too and realised she was getting soft with him, in front of us, and punched him in the shoulder. He groaned and went to his car, I saw Katelyn wink at him. She turned back to us, "You are never to mention that ever again," she glared, I stopped recording and threw my phone at Zane, which he caught (only just). 

"My ship is sailing!" Aph and I squealed quietly. 

"Heh, I bet Garroth and Vylad haven't headed back yet. But, I'll enjoy the silence, even if Laurance is still there." Zane said, "Need some help with your bags Nana?" he excused himself, he tried to get away from Katelyn, and he had my phone which had IMPORTANT teasing material on it. 

"Sure, of course. Thanks!" I replied, and we headed up the stairs inside. 

"I'll leave you guys to it! Katelyn, maybe a little later? I was about to feed Celeste," Aphmau said outside. 

"Fine, cya Aph. KAWAII~CHAN, ZANE! DON'T GO SMOOCHY UPSTAIRS! I'M WARNING YA!" Katelyn yelled. We rolled our eyes.

"Classic Katelyn, eh?" I said laughing, as we walked upstairs.

From my bedroom, Aphmau next door playing with Celestia with a game of fetch inside the house. "Zane... I want a puppy..." I said, whimpering slightly and my ears laid back. Resting my head on his shoulder.