CHAPTER 58 / KAWAII KYUSHU PARADISE RESORT

ZANE

The next morning, after Nana and Aph, had left Aaron and me with the pups, (then came back half an hour later) yeah, that thing. 

I was sitting at the table, trying to complete some of my recent assignments, from what I've learned during the internship at the hospital. Nana was sitting on the floor of the sitting room, again playing with Twi and a ball, she'd borrowed from Aph. 

I was having a break from my consistent typing, and texting Aaron. I did try to write more, but my mind was wandering elsewhere.

Aaron Lycan

Just ask her, okay?

I'll do it now.

Yes! I believe in you!

~

I rolled my eyes at his sarcastic text, "Hey Nana, is there somewhere you've always wanted to go?"

"Why?" she asked, watching Twi chase her tail.

"Summer plans, that's all." I improvised.

"Oh, Love~Love Paradise!"

"But we've already been there. You know that." I pointed out.

"Technically, not as a couple."

FLASHBACK

"Zane~Kun! Kawaii~Chan wants to see your swim trunks! They're so PRETTY!" 

"What? NO!"

"Run you fat lil' nugget!" Aphmau yelled.

"Arghhhhhh!" I screamed, and she eventually pinned me down.

"Your swim trunks ARE so cute!" she squealed.

"Get off me you girl-woman-thing!"

"It's girl-cat-woman-thing to you!"

END FLASHBACK

"True... well, it was close enough. Is there anywhere else you wanna go, other than Love Love Paradise, and you-know-what?" 

"Um, I mean, there is one place I've always dreamed of..."

"Where?"

"Kawaii Kyushu Paradise Resort."

"That's a mouthful... sounds like it's in Kyushu, right?"

"Yep, the whole eastern coast of Kyushu, but the most beautiful part is the Northern part of it, where the cherry blossoms are in bloom all year long!"

"Uhm okay... I'll have a look." 

I looked up the paradise resort, and it looked like it. Everything was flawless! Perfect beaches, a few mountains to scale, and the most awesome and roomy, resort houses. The only problem for me was... the pricing... 

I locked my laptop, and walked upstairs, locking myself in the linen closet. I dialled my phone, it picked up immediately.

"Dad... I, uh, need some help..." I explained to him my whole plan and he somehow agreed to it, it was... weird, but he's changed over the last few months. 

The upcoming summer is going to be perfect for Nana, she deserves this, but I don't, not in a BILLION years ever deserve her. 

I went downstairs, joined Nana on the floor and hugged her. "Hey Zane, what's up?" she asked.

"I don't know, I just wanted a hug from you. So, what're you doing with the pup?"

"I'll show you!" she shook the ball, and Twilight rolled over, and jumped into my arms. I looked down at her, purple and black fur, with purple eyes. The pup looked at me and forcefully pinned me down. She licked my face and wagged her tail.

"Stop! Stop!" I pleaded, laughing and burning my cheeks, Twi yapped.

"Awww! She loves you!" Nana exclaimed. 

I sat up and stroked the small pup's head, I might grow to like her... maybe... They don't seem so bad anymore... How bad could it possibly be...

WORD COUNT: 498