CHAPTER 36 / NO MORE SECRETS

NANA

"No, you know what they've done to us?" Ein interrupted, "Aaron, stolen what I had, even removed my ears and tail off of me, Then, he comes at it and does it again. All my victories and accomplishments disappeared because of him. I hate him, and now I know that it was all for me wanting to be with my half-sister! My half-sister for heaven's sake!"

"And, you haven't been exactly been the nicest group of friends to us..." Michi whispered.

"What was that?" I asked.

"YOU GOODY-TWO-SHOES HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE MOST PERFECT LIVES AND GO TO THE MOST AMAZING PLACES, EVERYTHING IS HAPPY, EVERYTHING READY FOR THE FUTURE," Michi yell-mocked.

"But Kai, why are you even on this side? You were so good to all of us!" I exclaimed.

"I didn't want to be part of the perfect group." he sighed, "I'm far from perfect. I knew I wouldn't fit in, with you all perfect people."

"It's been years since anyone invited us to come over, even for a chat," Michi said.

"After sophomore year, I was put into court, and then later into jail. When I was released, my father was horrible to me, so I ran away," Ein confessed.

"Why do you even think that!?" Zane exclaimed, "You can see each one of us, we're far from perfect, but everyone in the group helps each other, that's what real friends are."

I was happy, Zane was here to support me. (Oh, yeah, he fought through the forever potion)

"Yeah, we even have a primo and an Ultima in the mix, but we're still supporting each other. Do you realise that we're like family, we barely leave our group radius. And even if we do, we mostly go together. We do everything together." I said, "We're all in it together, we have each other's backs, they may even look fine on the outside, but on the inside, something is bugging them. I love my friends, and I know I could be the primo, but there's nothing I can do to change that."

"And we've hurt people, betrayed people, and that is completely wrong," Ein sighed. 

"Yup," I stated. 

"You, you, you what?! You haven't changed at all!" Michi whined. Michi stormed off, with the other two following her, they jumped in their car and drove away, within a few minutes. 

"AWESOME GARROTH IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!" Garroth announced, then he just realised there was no one to save, you know since the villains were now gone. "Oh, no one needs rescuing now, do they?" he sighed. 

"Nope," Zane and I said in unison. 

"Aww, dang it!" he whined. 

"Why did you think we needed rescuing?" Zane asked. 

"Because Remmi, Haruto and Vylad were under forever potions when I woke them up, but I snapped them out of it. And, I saw Michi, Ein and Kai storming off, so that really can more only one thing, they were trying to cause some trouble." he explained, "And why are our parents in a lion's cage?" he asked. 

"It's a long story. But we're not going to tell it right now." Zane said. 

"Uhh. Okay.....?" he said, running off to unlock the parents from the cage. 

"So.... you're the primos meif~wa," Zane said, already jumping to conclusions. 

"Yeah... I guess I am." I confessed. 

"Then why didn't you tell me?" he asked. 

"I guess I wasn't ready." 

"And does that mean never?"