Chapter 2

Ji-Eun Pov
I'm looking at Lisa with the kid who's sitting on her lap. I didn't even imagine that Lisa have this kind of side.

Is this for real?....... Suzy asked them while looking at Lisa.

Why are you doubting?....... The woman asked her.

Because she's a cold person and it's like she doesn't care about her surroundings....... Nayeon answered.

Oww Lisa have this soft side for the kids especially to Zeke....... The woman said.

She brought Zeke to me because Zeke's parents died and his parents trusted Lisa to take care their baby.....The woman added.

That time Lisa doesn't have any except for aunt and Zeke....... Jisoo said that made me confused.

Wae? Where are her parents?....... I asked them.

They left her ....... Seulgi answered and her voice became serious.

Lisa worked hard to achieve what she have now that she even built this orphanage........ Jeongyeon said.

Lisa became independent at a very young age she became strong for Zeke that I never saw her enjoying her youth....... The woman said.

And it even broke my heart when I saw Lisa looking to a family a happy family ....... The woman added and looked at Lisa sadly.

Maybe that's why she became cold but not for the kids who's making her feel that they love her........ The woman said and smiled sadly.

My sister is her Mom but Lisa doesn't know that . I'm distant from my sister because I want to live by my own but I started hating her and her husband when they left Lisa all alone....... The woman said that made us shocked.

Dada let's go....... Zeke said while pulling Lisa outside.

I envy Zeke because he can make Lisa show that side of her........ Seulgi
said.

Try to act that someone punched you....... Jeongyeon said to her.

And you will see the demon inside Lisa...... Wendy said.

What? No way I already saw that demon of her and believe me it's hard to stop Lisa........ Seulgi said and shook her head.

Let's look what they are doing outside...... Jisoo said then we went outside.

We saw Lisa tickling Zeke while laughing to be honest no one heard her laugh in the university she's so serious there.

D-Dada...... Zeke said while laughing then Lisa stopped from tickling him and the both of them looked at our direction.

Hey Zeke can we at least be in good terms?....... Jennie asked him then he shook his head.

Wae?...... Jennie asked him but Zeke stayed quiet.

He doesn't like us also....... Jisoo said.

That's because Dada is always cold when she's with all of you...... Zeke said.

But that's her decision........ Mina said.

Dada!....... The kids shouted.

Ahh it's hard to be a Dad....... Lisa muttered but enough for me to hear it.

But you still handle it........  I said to her then she looked at me.

I can see sadness in her eyes maybe that's because of her family but no I don't want to judge her anymore.

Coming!...... Lisa shouted then she carried Zeke.

No following........ Lisa said then she left with Zeke.

But we can watch!....... Dahyun shouted

Let's go we know the place we can watch her....... Jeongyeon said then left so we just followed her.

Jeongyeon entered a room so we also entered the room but our classmates is busy having their own world outside.

Wait OMG she's so cute doing that.......Irene unnie said while watching them.

There's a CCTV in that room but she knows this is the way to see her act like that ......... Seulgi said.

Is this the only for us to see her act like that?....... Suzy asked.

Nope there's still a way....... Rose answered.

Aww they are dancing cutely.......Jennie said

I guess we will be seeing this kind of Lisa for today....... Sana said.

Hmm this will be a amazing day because aish. Seeing Lisa act cold being serious being protective towards her friends makes me feel something about her seeing her act like this just makes my heart flutter but still I don't know what this is.