Chapter 15

Hye Kyo Pov
I'm here in the orphanage as always. The kids are playing while some of them are watching or sleeping.

Mom...... I heard Lisa called me so I turned around then I got welcomed by a hug.

Lisa...... I said and I heard her started to sob.

Lisa what happened?........ I asked her worriedly.

Are they back?...... Lisa asked while still hugging me so I just hugged her back.

Why did you asked?........ I asked her.

I felt like I already hugged Yuna and I don't know anymore....... Lisa said.

They are back the day you got a fever...... I said and pulled out from the hug.

This is the second time I'm seeing you crying....... I said to her and wiped her tears.

What are your plans?....... I asked her then she hugged me again.

I don't know but I want to spend my time to Yuna....... Lisa answered then yawned.

I have a photoshoot tomorrow and they said that they wanted a school theme ....... Lisa muttered but enough for me to hear it.

Hmm okay just bring your guards......I said to her and I saw her friends arrived at the same time my shoulder became heavy and I know Lisa already fell asleep.

Unfair she didn't told us her problem again ...... Jisoo said and I let Lisa lay down on the couch.

Yeah well we also have a problem.......Jeongyeon said that made me confused.

Problem?....... I asked her.

Well aunt we're trying to make Lisa jealous....... Yeri answered.

To Ji-Eun?....... I asked them and they just nod at me.

With who?...... I asked them .

Her cousin but Lisa doesn't know that his Ji-Eun's cousin aunt....... Seulgi answered.

That's weird...... I stated.

That's true aunt...... Tzuyu said.

But we have another shocking news......Wendy said.

What is it?....... I asked her.

Lisa defended Krystal which is new......Chaeyoung answered.

Isn't that great?....... I asked them.

It is but it's like Krystal likes her or she likes Krystal...... Jisoo answered.

Just trust Lisa and if she really likes Krystal we can't do anything about it...... I said

But aunt what about Ji-Eun?......Dahyun asked.

Just let them Lisa know what she's doing...... I answered.

Hmm Aunt we will just go to the company...... Mina said.

Okay be careful...... I said to them.

We will aunt ........ Rose said.

Bye bye...... Yeri said then they left.

If only I could just help you Lisa but I don't know what you're thinking or planning right now....... I said while looking at her.

I don't want to make a move because it's your life that will get affect by it.......I added.

Ji-Eun Pov
I'm here back in the house my parents is probably in the fast same as their friends.

I wonder what really happened to Lisa. We should be making her jealous because of Jong Gi but I'm the one who's getting jealous because of Krystal. It's obvious that she like Lisa but no I can't let her have Lisa.

Ji-Eun unnie..... I heard Yuna called me so I looked where she is

Waeyo?....... I asked her.

I'm getting confused about something...... Yuna answered.

Is it about your Lisa unnie?....... I asked her.

Ne about Lisa unnie and you unnie......Yuna answered that made me confused.

Why me?....... I asked her then she sat down.

I saw you earlier the way you looked at Lisa unnie is different from how her friends look at her unnie ........Yuna answered.

I'm getting nervous right now I know that I'm older than her and I can lie to her but she's Lisa's sister.

And my friends and most of the students there are saying that you and Lisa unnie have a strong chemistry unnie....... Yuna added.

I'm just gonna ask you a question unnie...... Yuna said and I just nod at her but before she could talk Mark and Jackson arrived.

Yah! Don't disturb her....... Mark said to her.

I'm not disturbing her oppa......Yuna said to him.

What's your question Yuna?...... I asked her.

What makes Lisa unnie attract you?......Yuna asked.

Yuna...... Jackson said.

Hmm everything especially her eyes and smile Yuna, when I saw her smile that smile became my favorite smile........ I said to her then smiled.

You love Lisa?...... Mark and Jackson asked at the same time and I just smiled at the both of them.

See Lisa unnie will have a girlfriend soon while you too doesn't have any ......Yuna said then left.

That's foul...... Mark said.

OMG I can't OMG...... Jackson said while walking away and I chuckled.

Yah! Lower your voice...... Mark said to him then followed him.

Maybe I already love her.