Chapter 14

Ji-Eun Pov
When Lisa got back from our table she just play her food while Joon Gi well he's my cousin that I'm saying he agreed with Lisa's friends plan.

A while ago I noticed that her eyes is kinda wet and I can't help but to worry about her.

Lisa thank you...... Krystal said to her.

Hmm I just want to fix this problem here in this university....... Lisa said but she's just looking at her food.

Ji-Eun I also need to go...... Joon Gi said.

Okay bye...... I said and kissed his cheeks.

Bye ...... Joon Gi said and kissed my forehead then left.

It's not working she's not looking.......Dahyun whispered then we saw a five girls entered the cafeteria.

Ryujin, Lia, Yeji, Chaeryeong!.......Jeongyeon called them then they approached us.

Hi unnies....... Lia said

Hi...... We said at the same time.

Guys where's Lisa?........ Jimin asked who just arrived.

Wae?....... Rose asked him and glanced at Lisa who's just focusing on her food.

We have a new friends....... Jungkook answered happily.

Who?...... Wendy asked him.

Bambam, Jinyoung, Youngjae, Yugyeom, Jaebeom...... Namjoon answered.

 Namjoon answered

Hi

Hi...... Chaeyoung said to them.

Hi....... Bambam said then the five of them looked at Lisa who suddenly stand up.

I'll go now....... Lisa said.

Where are you going?....... Jisoo asked her.

Orphanage...... Lisa answered then left.

For sure she have a problem.......Rose said

Aigo try to talk to her sometimes......Suzy said.

Don't let Lisa always hide her problem from you guys  ....... Sana said to them.

Yeah you should also help or comfort her ....... Irene said to them

I'm feeling guilty right now ......Jeongyeon said

Don't worry Jeong were all guilty because of your girlfriends.......Jimin said to her.

Whatever we will leave now just excuse us to our Prof and watch Krystal..... Wendy said then they kissed their girlfriends cheeks then left.

Unnies we will also go now...... Yeji said.

Wait who is she?....... Nayeon asked them.

She's Yuna ....... I answered.

You know her?....... Jennie asked.

Yes her family is staying with us.......I answered.

Oww nice to meet you Yuna.......Jihyo said then smiled.

My pleasure unnie ....... Yuna said plainly.

Hmm she should be happy because she have the chance to see her unnie and can also talk to her if there's a chance.

Yuna Pov.
I'm sad because I know Lisa unnie is sad. I can't just hug her again like what I did earlier because my friends said that Lisa unnie isn't the type of a person that wanted someone touching her or somewhat.

Mark oppa and Jackson oppa's friends is now friends with Lisa unnie's friends but to Lisa unnie there's no answer for that.

So how did it go?....... Mom asked.

Hmm not that okay.......  I answered.

Why?....... Dad asked.

Lisa unnie is sad even though I hugged her....... I answered.

Why don't you just tell that you're her lil sis?....... Mark oppa asked.

I'm hesitating to do that...... I answered.

Look Yuna we will do everything to make our family complete again okay?....... Jackson oppa said and I just nod at him.

Don't worry me and Jackson will go in their university four days from now ........ Mark oppa said.

What will you do there oppa?....... I asked him

We also miss our Priya who's now Lalisa ....... Jackson oppa answered.

You will tell Lisa unnie our identity?...... I asked him.

Yes so she can have her time to think...... Jackson oppa answered.

But how can you do that?....... I asked the both of them.

Our friends will help us...... Mark oppa answered.

I'm hoping that Lisa unnie won't go away from us ....... I said.

She won't maybe she will just leave or avoid us so she can think........ Mom answered.

You're not lying right mom? ....... I asked her.

I'm not...... Mom answered then smiled.

Unnie I'll wait for that day to come......I said in my mind.

But there's someone who's making me confused. It's Ji-Eun unnie I noticed how she looked at Lisa unnie earlier there's something on her eyes that I can't explain but my friends told me that Ji-Eun unnie and Lisa unnie have a strong chemistry that I wanted to observe