Chapter 22

Ji-Eun Pov
After the class we didn't saw Lisa even in the cafeteria.

She loves me and I just let her leave without telling her that I love her
also.

Jisoo!..... We heard Bambam shouted so we looked at him.

Wae?...... Jisoo asked him.

Nothing...... Bambam answered.

Where are the others?........ Seulgi asked him.

They are searching for Lisa.......Bambam answered.

Wae? What happened?....... I asked him.

We don't know where she is and the guard said that Lisa didn't left......Bambam answered.

Let's go we will help....... Nayeon said then the rest of their friends arrived.

Someone saw Lisa went to the pool area...... Jungkook said then we immediately went there.

When we arrived at the pool area we saw Lisa floating in the pool while her eyes are closed.

Lisa...... Jinyoung called her.

I think she's sleeping...... Yeri said.

Lisa...... I called her trying to get her.

Yah! You might fall...... Nayeon shouted that made me startled causing me to fall.

OMG unnie...... Tzuyu said.

I have this major problem that I can't swim.

A moments later my body is already tired trying to go up when I felt that I got lifted up.

Are you okay?...... Lisa asked and I just nod at her.

Be careful next time...... Lisa said.

We're trying to call you but you doesn't seems to hear us...... Jisoo said to her.

I want peace...... Lisa said to her.

In the pool?...... Namjoon asked her.

Well there's no people here...... Lisa answered then she looked at me.

Do you have a extra clothes?..... Lisa asked and I shook my head.

Hmm you need to change so follow me..... Lisa said and helped me to stand up.

Don't do something Lisa..... Dahyun said and Lisa glared at her.

Let's go...... Lisa said but before we leave she looked at our friends.

Oh btw Tzuyu just told me that your guys are making me jealous...... Lisa said then dragged me.

Tzuyu ...... I heard them said in unison and I chuckled.

When we entered the restroom Lisa entered the empty one so am I. After we changed our clothes the both of us left the restroom.

Ji-Eun..... Lisa called me while we're walking towards the cafeteria.

Wae?...... I asked her.

I didn't mean to shout at you a while ago...... Lisa said

It's okay just forget it...... I said to her.

I just did that because I'm really jealous...... Lisa said and I stopped infront of her.

Jong Gi is just my cousin Lisa and he already have a wife....... I said to her.

And I wanted you to know that I also love you....... I said to her.

You should had been told me and didn't made me jealous...... Lisa said.

I'm not complaining when you're acting like Krystal's girlfriend...... I said to her.

She requested me to be her girlfriend but I didn't agreed and told her that I will just act like her girlfriend...... Lisa said.

She likes you right?....... I asked her and she just nod at me.

But I love you...... Lisa said then she hold my hand.

Ji-Eun can I court you?....... Lisa asked.

Are you sure about that Lisa?...... I asked her.

Do I look like I'm not sure?...... Lisa asked and I shook my head.

So?....... Lisa asked.

Of course...... I said to her then she hugged me.

And I lose....... One of the students said.

She's not straight?....... A boy asked.

Let's go in the cafeteria...... Lisa said then we went to the cafeteria.

When we entered the cafeteria all the students there looked at us but Lisa just looked at the coldly.

What did we missed?....... Jeongyeon asked.

My fist...... Lisa answered.

Lisayah we're sorry we just wanted to make you confess ....... Jisoo said to her.

And I wanted to make you bleed......Lisa said in a serious tone that made them gulped.

Guys reminder next time don't make Lisa jealous....... Rose said to them.

Got it ...... Her friends said in unison.

Btw Lis , aunt called just now and Zeke have a fever...... Wendy said to her.

Since when?....... Lisa asked her.

Yesterday........ Wendy answered then Lisa stand up

I'll go now....... Lisa said and about to leave

Can I come?...... I asked her and she just nod at me.

Good luck taking care of your soon to be son...... Sana said and I just shook my head then me and Lisa left

When we arrived at the orphanage we saw Zeke being carried by aunt Hye Kyo.

Mom...... Lisa said.

How is he?....... Lisa asked her.

He's okay now....... Aunt Hye Kyo answered that made Lisa sigh in relief.

Zeke is really important to her