Chapter 27

Next Day
Lisa Pov
Ji-Eun and our friends are already in the university. Last night is a good for me because I got enough sleep and Ji-Eun is beside me.

Now I'm heading towards the orphanage which I will also go to the company to check it because my friends are the only one who's going there but I'm attending the meetings but virtually.

Mom....... I said and hugged her.

So what are your plans?...... Mom asked.

How about let's just give this to your friend Mom?....... I asked her.

That will be nice....... Mom said.

I will just prepare the papers and talk to her....... I said to her.

When?....... Mom asked.

I will call my attorney and ask for his help....... I answered.

And Mom can just stay with us in the house and help us to manage my company?........ I asked her.

Lisa you know that I want to not depend on someone or be a burden.....Mom said and I released a deep sigh.

You're not a burden for me you're my family and I should take care of you the way you take care of me when I was still a kid....... I said to her.

Please Mom...... I added.

Okay okay ....... Mom said.

So btw Zeke is the only kid that left right?...... I asked her.

Yes there's a lot of people went here and adopted the kids some of the are from different countries...... Mom said.

I didn't expected that...... I said and I can't help my mom but to be sad.

I didn't said goodbye to them....... I added.

I called you a lot of times but you're not answering it...... Mom said.

Hmm maybe I was sleeping that time....... I said.

Lunch time?....... Mom asked.

I didn't sleep that night....... I answered.

Lisa you know you can tell it to me or to your friends....... Mom said.

Like I said Mom every person here in this world have their own problem to face and this is mine ....... I said to her.

Aigo Lisa change that kind of mindset you're not alone....... Mom said.

Hmm I'll try...... I said and pulled out my phone.

I'll just call my attorney to prepare the papers Mom....... I said to her and dialed his number.

Miss Manoban...... My attorney said.

Attorney can you prepare the papers that needed for the orphanage so I can hand it to someone....... I said to him.

As in right now Miss Manoban?.......My attorney asked

Yes....... I answered.

I will do it now ma'am and tomorrow it's already done...... My attorney said.

Good go here at my orphanage if you're done...... I said and ended the call.

So what did he said?...... Mom asked.

He will start now and tomorrow he will go here...... I answered.

That's good...... Mom said and smiled.

Btw Mom what do you think does girls like?....... I asked her.

Well you're a girl you should know it....... Mom answered.

Uhm happiness?....... I asked.

If it's about Ji-Eun just give her a chocolate and make her feel love......Mom said.

Hmm okay...... I said.

Dada!...... I heard Zeke shouted and I immediately hugged him.

Tomorrow you will be living with us....... I said to him.

Jinjja?...... Zeke asked happily.

Yes baby....... I answered.

Does grandma will be coming with us?...... Zeke asked.

Yes so ready your stuffs because when I arrive here tomorrow we will leave....... I said to him.

I'm excited Dada...... Zeke said and I smiled.

But Aunt Yuna I missed her also my Mom...... Zeke said.

I'll try but I won't promise okay?...... I said to him.

It's okay Dada....... Zeke said.

I'll just stay here for an hour and I will leave because I need to fetch Ji-Eun in the university...... I said to Mom.

Okay....... Mom said.

No One Pov
Mom, Dad we've been quiet I want our family to be complete again......Jackson said.

Lisa will just push us away .......Hyunbin said.

But we should put an effort to earn her forgiveness...... Mark said.

Soon but for now we have a company to manage ....... Ye Jin said.

And this is the reason why unnie is upset...... Yuna muttered enough for them to hear but before they could talk Yuna went to her room.

Yuna is starting to be upset to us also Dad, Mom so please prioritize our family first....... Mark said then he went to his room with Jackson