Chapter 17

Ji-Eun Pov
Psh why does she need to lean to Krystal's ear.

I think you're the one who's getting jealous not Lisa...... Jennie said.

She's getting jealous when she said her fist wanted to collide to someone's face...... Jisoo said.

Okay class dismiss and please don't disturb Miss Manoban when you saw her...... Aunt Bo-Young said then exited the room

Krystal....... Seulgi called her then Krystal approached us.

What did Lisa whispered to you?.......Jeongyeon asked her.

It's a secret I'll go now....... Krystal said and about to leave.

Wait you should come with us Kai and his friends might do something to you again.,...... Rose said to her.

Uhm okay...... Krystal said then we exited the room.

Btw Ji-Eun does the guy who kissed your forehead is your boyfriend?.......Krystal asked and I just shook my head then we saw Lisa.

Okay that's a wrap Lisa..... The man said to her.

Good ....... Lisa said then she approached us.

Do I look good?....... Lisa asked us.

Wow she's stunning

Wow she's stunning....... I said in my mind.

You looked gorgeous...... Krystal said to her.

Let me carry that...... Lisa said and carried Krystal bag then she looked at me.

Wow what's with the both of you?......Mina asked the both of them.

Nothing....... Lisa answered and grabbed my bag.

I'm gonna carry this also ,..... Lisa said then walked away and I felt my heart beat became fast.

If Lisa is not my friend and she doesn't have any good looks I might think she's a snatcher like she will just act like that and boom....... Dahyun said.

Wait let's just follow her first .......I said to them then we followed Lisa and we saw her and she's facing Yuna and her friends.

Unnie...... Yuna said and with that Lisa hugged her while her friends grabbed our bag.

You're back...... We heard Lisa said and a sob from her.

I missed you....... Lisa said and Yuna's eyes became watery as she buried her face to Lisa's neck.

Unnie...... Yuna said and we heard her sob then Lisa pulled out from the
hug.

How's my lil sis?...... Lisa asked that made the students who's near shocked.

Missed my unnie..... Yuna answered and Lisa wiped her tears.

Unnie also missed you....... Lisa said to her.

OMG I'm getting addicted to this kind of Lisa...... One of the students said.

Unnie our parents, Mark oppa and Jackson oppa also missed you......Yuna said to her.

Uhm let's not talk about them......Lisa said plainly and she hold Krystal's hand that made me felt a pang on my chest.

Unnie is she your girlfriend?...... Yuna asked her and Lisa just shook her head.

Let's go to the cafeteria...... Lisa said then dragged Krystal.

Is she making you jealous because of your cousin?....... Joy asked.

I don't know....... I answered.

But when Lisa said it's not her girlfriend that's the truth....... Jisoo said and followed Lisa.

I feel like I'm back stabbing Lisa even though I'm not doing anything wrong...... Seulgi said and followed Lisa.

Aigo it's their plan...... Irene said and she dragged me.

When we entered the cafeteria I noticed Kyungsoo being sweet to Kai that made me doubt like does he like him.

Lisa meeting....... Jungkook said.

Wait I didn't know that I have a meeting...... Lisa said to him.

Huh? I told them to tell it to you......Jungkook said and pointed her friends.

Oh we forgot about that........Jeongyeon said then Lisa stand up.

Aigo Minari just give this Prof. Lee so I even tho I can't attend classes I still can graduate....... Lisa said and handed Mina a flashdrive.

What's this?....... Mina asked her.

I already answered all the lessons that we will be encountering....... Lisa answered.

Oh it's not surprising anymore.......Rose said.

Well I'll go now....... Lisa said.

Okay be careful and visit Zeke.......Jisoo said to her.

I know no need to tell me ....... Lisa said.

I'll go now...... Lisa said and kissed Yuna's forehead then also to Krystal.

I envy Krystal right now like really.

Lisa how about Ji-Eun?...... Yeri asked her then Lisa looked at me but also looked away.

Her boyfriend might get angry...... Lisa said then left with Jungkook

Our plan is working....... Chaeyoung whispered.

She doesn't know him?....... Krystal asked.

He knows him but not the boyfriend thing ....... Jennie answered then I looked at Yuna who's smiling.

I'm happy for Yuna but sad for me. Lisa just kissed Krystal's forehead like I'm having a feelings for her but I didn't got any chance to have one.

Don't worry unnie next time Lisa will kiss you......  Sana whispered.

Not in the cheeks nor forehead but to your lips....... Suzy whispered that made me blush