Chapter 9

Ji-Eun Pov
I'm here with my family in the park. My parents friends is also with us including their kids.

Dad, Mom my friends are here can I go?....... Yuna asked the both of them.

Where are they?....... Mr. Hyunbin asked her.

They are near where there are people performing...... Yuna answered.

Let's go there together....... Mrs. Ye Jin said to her and Yuna just nod at her then we went where there are people performing.

While I'm looking around I saw Zeke alone that made me shocked. I'm about to approach her but Lisa's friends arrived.

Later on Zeke pointed something so I looked where it's pointing and I saw Lisa in the stage that made my eyes widen.

She's dancing with someone.

Wow she's so hot....... I said in my mind

Wait if I know Lisa have a fever yesterday so why is she here? She should be taking a rest.

I looked around but my eyes stopped when I saw Mr. Hyunbin, Mark and Jackson didn't moved at all.

Hon what's wrong?....... Mrs. Ye Jin asked him.

Uhm who's that girl?...... Mr. Hyunbin asked.

Back or infront?....... Aunt Bo-Young asked him.

The one at the back........ Mark answered.

That's Lisa....... Aunt Bo-Young answered.

What's wrong with them? Though she's not Pranpriya she's Lalisa.

After they performed Lisa just disappeared.

I'll just approach my friends...... Yuna said then left.

So where do you guys want to go?......Dad asked.

I'll just go somewhere for a moment Dad....... I said to him then left.

No One Pov
While Yuna is walking towards her friends she suddenly bumped someone but not that hard.

Mianhe....... Yuna said and bowed her head.

It's okay Miss?....... A man asked her.

Yuna...... Yuna answered.

Mind if you accompany me for a sec?...... A man asked her.

Uhm actually I have my plans to do ......Yuna said and about to leave but the man hold her wrist.

Let me go....... Yuna said trying to remove his hand.

Nope you'll come with me....... The man said.

Dad! Oppa!...... Yuna shouted.

On the other side.....
All of them got alarmed especially Mark and Jackson when they hear Yuna shouted so they immediately search for her

---------
Uhm can you remove your hand from her wrist?....... Lisa asked him then the man looked at her.

Oww what about you come with me and I'll let this girl go?...... The man asked her then Lisa glanced at Yuna.

Let go of her first ....... Lisa said to him and the man did what Lisa said.

Good now I'll return the favor.........Lisa said and the man smirked.

Come here...... Lisa said and the man started to walk towards her.

A lot of people already surround them but they didn't do anything at all.

Now I know you deserve this....... Lisa said and punched the man's face.

Oww...... The people said.

Leave....... Lisa said then she approached Yuna.

Are you okay?....... Lisa asked her.

Ne thank you...... Yuna said to her.

Yuna are you okay?....... Ye Jin asked her that made Lisa froze on her spot.

Lisa...... Ji-Eun called her.

Hi...... Lisa said and opened her arms that made Ji-Eun confused.

Aunt....... Lisa said and pouted that made Bo-Young chuckled

Ji-Eun she wanted a hug...... Bo-Young said to her.

Since when did you like someone to hug you?....... Ji-Eun asked her.

Aunt...... Lisa whinned and Bo-Young pushed Ji-Eun towards Lisa and Lisa immediately hugged Ji-Eun.

It's comfy....... Ji-Eun said in her mind.

Lisa!...... Someone shouted.

Aish this place is annoying....... Lisa said and Ji-Eun pulled out from the hug

Oh hi Ji-Eun........ Jeongyeon said to her.

Where's Yoda?...... Lisa asked them.

She's with aunt....... Seulgi answered

Roseanne....... Lisa called her.

Aigo our Lalisa is being a baby again......Rose said and kissed Lisa's cheeks that made Lisa giggled.

Did you hit her head for her to act like that?...... Ji-Eun asked them.

Aniyo she's really like this when she have a fever....... Jisoo answered.

Yeah she's like pregnant having her mood swings....... Wendy said and Lisa pinched her waist.

Yah! It hurts...... Wendy said to her.

Happy family day....... Lisa said like she didn't do anything.

Hey Chu she have the same name with my baby sister...... Lisa whispered to her and secretly pointed Yuna.

Uhm we will go now........ Dahyun said then they dragged Lisa away.

You just saw the another side of Lisa ....... Bo-Young said to Ji-Eun.

Unnie....... Yuna muttered while looking at Lisa who's being drag by her friends.