Chapter 6

Ji-Eun Pov
Like what Lisa said yesterday she really didn't attend classes. We're here now in the cafeteria with her friends.

Now you're protector isn't here........Kai said then he looked at me.

Hi Ladies....... Kai said.

He's Kim Jongin known as Kai, he's a great dancer but Lisa already got my attention since day 1.

Ladies and gentlemen....... Seulgi said.

Shut up...... Suho said to her.

Why would I?....... Seulgi asked him

We can do what we want to you guys besides Lisa isn't here....... Sehun answered then they stand up.

We're peacefully eating here......Jeongyeon said to him.

And what the hell is your problem?....... Jisoo asked him.

You and your friends is the problem....... Xiumin answered.

You guys are acting like you owned the world....... Lay said.

Us? Are you hearing yourselves?.......Dahyun asked him.

You are the bullies in this university be thankful that Lisa is still letting you guys stay here....... Chaeyoung said.

Go on we can do what we want to them now...... Kai said and his friends started to punch them.

Kai! Stop it....... Jungkook said to him.

Don't interfere here gay........Kyungsoo said.

Psh if I know you like Kai.......Jungkook said.

S-Stop....... Rose said.

OMG Kai tell your friends to stop they are bleeding...... Jennie said to him.

That's what they deserve...... Kai said.

Look at their faces it's full of blood......One of the students said worriedly.

My attention darted on the entrance of the cafeteria when it opened revealing Lisa.

When she saw her friends her face became serious. Suga, Namjoon, Jin, Jimin and J-Hope also appeared.

You know you will also get what you deserve...... Jisoo said and smirked.

I think you want to turn around......Nayeon said to Kai and Kai did what he said.

When Kai turned around a punch welcomed to his face.

Aish your face is too hard...... Lisa said.

Go bring my friends in the clinic......Lisa said to her friends and they approached them.

Let's stay here for a moment I want to see our demon leader....... Jeongyeon said.

Your face is full of blood....... Jimin said.

Who gave you a permission to beat my friends?...... Lisa asked him coldly.

No one..... Sehun answered nervously.

Hmm you know I just picked a bamboo stick outside....... Lisa said and she hit it to Suho.

Ow you're also hard my stick broke apart..... Lisa said.

I'm done with you....... Kai said and they started to attack Lisa.

As I expected they didn't hit Lisa at all Lisa just twisted their arms, kick their stomach and punch their faces.

You're the only one who's standing now among your friends....... Lisa said to Kai and she immediately punched his face then kicked his stomach hard.

Oww you have a lot of anger to him aren't you?..…... Yeri asked her.

I just accidentally kicked it hard......Lisa said and arranged her clothes.

Go to the clinic now....... Lisa said to them.

Tzuyu you okay?.….. Lisa asked her.

Ne unnie....... Tzuyu answered.

What happened here?...... The principal asked who entered the cafeteria with a girl.

Isn't obvious they always cause a trouble....... Jennie answered.

Go to the clinic..... The principal said to Lisa's friends.

Btw Lisa this is Krystal Jung a new student can you please tour her around because you're the only one that I can trust here..... The principal said.

 The principal said

Wow we're offended...... Jihyo said to her.

I'm busy ....... Lisa said coldly and glanced at Kai.

I kicked them and if ever their parents will confront you about this tell them that I will bring their company down if this will happen again..... Lisa said to her

Unnie we will go now....... Tzuyu said then they left along with my friends so I just followed them.