Chapter 16

Next Day

Lisa Pov
I'm here heading towards the room trying not Yuna to see me like why am I avoiding her if I wanted to spend my time with her?

Aigo this is hard like can I just throw my body but I should not die?...... I asked and I heard someone giggled that made me startled.

Oh sorry....... Krystal said.

Not cool...... I said to her in a serious tone.

Mianhe....... Krystal said sadly.

Okay you're forgiven....... I said to her.

That easily?...... Krystal asked.

I can take it back if you don't want to ....... I answered.

Ani I'm just asking....... Krystal said.

Let's go....... I said to her then she just nod at me then we started to walk.

My eyebrows furrowed when I saw Jong Gi again what the heck is he even doing here?

Hi Lis...... Momo said.

Hi...... I said.

Go inside now the class will start soon...... I said to them.

Well I'll go now....... Joon Gi said and kissed Ji-Eun's forehead and I clenched my fist but I felt someone hold it.

Hey....... Krystal said.

My fist wanted to collide with someone's face...... I said and entered the room.

You know Lisa that I'm going every university here in Seoul...... Krystal said and sat beside me.

And I have one more day so tomorrow will be my last day.......Krystal said and I looked at her.

You will leave that fast?....... I asked her.

Well I just wanted to experience each university here....... Krystal answered.

To be honest I should be not here anymore I just begged my unnie......Krystal added.

Wae?....... I asked her.

Because I still want to see and be with you...... Krystal answered.

I don't get you....... I said to her then she suddenly hold my hand that made my eyebrows furrowed.

No touching ....... I said but she didn't obeyed me.

Just let me to have two days with you ....... Krystal said that made me confused.

Can she just get in the point?...... I asked myself.

Lisa...... Krystal said and I just hummed then grabbed my book.

Did I forgot something?....... I asked myself.

Can you be my girlfriend while I'm still here?....... Krystal asked that made me shocked.

Why me?...... I asked her.

Because I like you....... Krystal answered.

Seeing your pictures in the magazines makes me admire you ...... Krystal added.

I can just act like one but not be one..... I said.

I like that idea...... Krystal said happily .

My friends entered the room along with Prof. Lee. She's about to talk when I man knocked on the door

Yes?...... Prof. Lee asked him that's when I realized that he's my bodyguard.

Oh that's what I forgot....... I said in my mind and raised my hand.

Yes Miss Manoban?....... Prof. Lee asked.

Prof I have a photoshoot today here...... I said to her that made the students squeal.

Oh okay ....... Prof. Lee said and I stand up and leaned to Krystal's ear

No endearments because I'm not gonna be one ....... I whispered to her.

Okay...... Krystal said and smiled.

Why did I even agree with this?...... I asked myself.

Omo are they together?...... One of them asked.

They look good together....... One of them said and I saw my friends looked at Ji-Eun who have this poker face.

I started to walk and stop beside the chair of Ji-Eun then pretend to tie my shoelace.

Psh what's with the poker face?..... I muttered but enough for her to hear it but she didn't answered.

I'll go now...... I said and exited the room.

Where are they?...... I asked my bodyguard.

Follow me ma'am....... He answered and started to walk.

Does the area crowded?...... I asked him while walking.

We made sure that it won't be crowded ma'am........ He answered.

Good...... I said and hid my phone.