Chapter 4

Ji-Eun Pov
When we arrived we started to eat dinner.

Ji Han, Ji-Eun....... Aunt Bo-Young called the both of us so we looked at her.

Your parents will arrive tomorrow with a friend...... Aunt Bo-Young said.

A friend aunt?..... Ji Han oppa asked her.

Actually they are five so ready the guest rooms..... Aunt Bo-Young said and we just nod at her.

Are we going to fetch them in the airport aunt?....... I asked her.

Ani..... Aunt Bo-Young answered.

After we ate lunch me and aunt Bo-Young went to the guest room while Ji Han oppa went to the another guest room.

Aunt you're close with Manoban right?..…. I asked her.

Her name is Lisa, Ji-Eun and to answer your question yes I'm close to her.......Aunt Bo-Young answered.

Do you perhaps know something about her that some students doesn't know?....... I asked her.

Like what her aunt said her family left her that made her a cold person but if you will think and base on what you just saw a type of Lisa in the orphanage you can tell that she's just being brave and strong....... Aunt Bo-Young said.

I really don't know that her much try to ask her friends for sure they know about her story ...... Aunt Bo-Young added.

So she isn't a heartless person?.….. I asked her that made her chuckled.

A lot of students are saying that she's heartless but I see no reason to call her that...... Aunt Bo-Young said.

Aunt she doesn't care if someone getting bullied infront of her or something is happening near her she will just walk pass through it........I said to her.

And if you will mess her she will beat you...... I added.

Well I think Lisa is a type of a person minding important stuffs not unnecessary things...... Aunt Bo-Young said.

Seeing students getting beaten infront of her isn't important aunt?....... I asked her.

You know that she owned that university if someone getting beaten that means there's a reason.......Aunt Bo-Young said.

It's her university why isn't she stopping them?...... I asked her.

They are already have their own minds to make a decision that is to let their fellow student beat them.......Aunt Bo-Young said.

The only thing is Lisa is the person that doesn't want to get judge if you saw something unlikable to her you should know her side before judging her....... Aunt Bo-Young added.

Does her aunt is a friend of yours?.......I asked her.

Yes and this is my first time to see Lisa there even Zeke maybe they are in their rooms when I'm visiting......Aunt Bo-Young said.

Well this past few years seeing her in the university admiring her this is the biggest information that I got about her.

Okay we're done I'll just do the last guest room you can take a rest now.....Aunt Bo-Young said.

You don't need a help anymore aunt?..... I asked her.

I can do it go to your room now you still have school to attend...... Aunt Bo-Young said.

Same as you aunt...... I said to her.

Don't worry it will be fast...... Aunt Bo-Young said and I  nod my head.

Goodnight aunt...... I said to her.

Goodnight...... Aunt Bo-Young said then I went to my room.

Tomorrow I'll see my parents again and this time they will be staying here for good like what they said before that after their work in the US they will be staying here for good.

Morning Came

When I woke up I went to the bathroom to take a bath after that I wear my clothes then went downstairs.

Your parents will arrive later so after your classes go back here same as you Ji Han...... Aunt Bo-Young said to him.

Ne aunt........ Ji Han oppa said.

After we ate breakfast the three of us went to the university but Ji Han is at the different campus so he separated ways to us, aunt excused herself that she will just go to her office so I just went straight to the room of my first subject.