1.1

SOKOVIA

Nadia Maximoff walked around the darkened city rubbing her hands over her upper arms in an up and down motion to bring some heat to warm herself up from the cool night. She watched Pietro, who was a few feet away from her and Wanda, and noticed he was handing out stolen food, medicine, and other various items to the people of Sokovia.

The brunette scoffed at Pietro as she watched him obviously flirt with the woman in front of him and gestured one of her hands toward Pietro to have her sister see what he was doing. Wanda was walking alongside her older sister and rolled her eyes at their brother's antics after she saw what Nadia was pointing out to her and noticed him pull out a pink sparkly dress that reminded Nadia of a flapper dress.

"This is not for your brother," he handed the dress to the pretty woman with a charming little smirk after he had given her a soccer ball for the mentioned brother.

Wanda had decided to intervene the little exchange and gripped onto Nadia and made her follow after her to tease their brother as that was what normal sisters tended to do. "Is every girl in Sokovia getting a dress from Paris?"

Nadia giggled quietly into her palm after Wanda had elbowed her slightly in the ribs. When she calmed her little laughs down, she continued the teasing that Wanda had started. "At least the dress you gifted Gertie with looked a whole lot warmer," Wanda nudged her sister to walk away but Nadia didn't listen as she wasn't paying attention and lingered for a few moments more.

The woman standing before Pietro gave him a bewildering look as he sighed at his sisters' teasing. "They're kidding."

When Nadia heard that, she stepped behind her brother and rested her chin above his shoulder and looked at the blonde woman. "I'm not," she uttered seriously.

Nadia pulled Pietro away from the throngs of Sokovians and caught up to Wanda as Pietro's protests went deliberately ignored. "You're jealous you're not getting a dress," he addressed his sisters but Nadia wasn't jealous in the slightest.

Nadia snorted out a laugh. "If you ever steal me a dress like that, I'd have to punch you," Wanda glared at the oldest and Nadia held her hands up in surrender. To any outsider looking in on the three Maximoffs, it would seem as if Nadia was the youngest and the baby of the family with how she tended to act. Wanda would be considered the oldest and the most mature with how they were acting at the moment in the middle of the dimly and poorly lit streets of Sokovia.

"I'd just run away before you had the chance and you wouldn't see it coming," Pietro retaliated against Nadia's previous remark. The actual oldest reached over a frustrated Wanda and whacked him in the chest.

Wanda intervened before Nadia and Pietro could go at each other some more and smacked her brother on his bicep to stop him from walking further. Nadia stopped as well but not without a small giggle at the sight of Wanda hitting their brother. "Why do you both need to hit me all the time?" He asked childishly.

"You keep stealing, you're going to get shot. I mean it. At speed nothing can touch you but standing still...." Wanda trailed off after ignoring Pietro's question, not wanting to imagine what would happen if he did end up getting shot for stealing things.

"Do you think I want to be?" Pietro asked his twin. "You and Nadia said wait. I'm waiting. I don't know for what. We had Stark helpless. All these years....," Pietro was cut off by a little boy running up to them.