5.1

Before Tony could press the call button to inform Steve Rogers about Thanos, there was distant rumbling echoing from outside the sanctum which alerted him. Objects around the building started rattling which cautioned the others as to something not seeming right.

"Say, Doc, you wouldn't happen to be moving your hair, would ya?" Tony pointed out Strange's hair moving.

"Not at the moment, no," Strange responded as the rumbling from outside the building walls grew louder. The five turned toward the front door of the sanctum where they saw shadows of people running and heard muffled screaming. Nadia followed closely behind Tony as he rushed over to the door and swung the doors open to reveal chaos in the streets.

People were all running and horns were loudly honking as Nadia stepped onto the concrete sidewalk, her eyes scanning around her to see what everyone was running away from. Traffic was halted, people were exiting their vehicles as a result and started to run instead of driving away, deciding that would be easier. Tony and Nadia headed in the direction that everyone was running away from, Tony helping a woman up after tripping and Nadia helping a little boy after he stumbled over the curb and helped him get back to his mother.

Nadia lightly jogged to keep up with Tony as he put on his glasses and addressed Friday, Stephen and Wong and Bruce trailing behind them. "Hey!" Tony turned back and shouted toward Strange. "You might wanna put that time stone in your back pocket, Doc!"

"Might wanna use it," he responded, hitting his wrists together to activate the mystic arts and had orange rings around his forearms.

The three rounded the corner to see a ginormous spaceship in the shape of a circle. "Friday, evac anyone south of 43rd street," Tony shouted as he addressed his ai system with Nadia feeling her psionic magic at her fingertips to stay on guard with Stephen following after her as Wong and Bruce finally caught up to the three. "Notify first responders."

Strange whipped his hands around in a circular motion and pushed his hands toward the ship, stopping the strong wind coming from the spaceship. A blue light emitted from the ship hovering in the air to reveal two figures that were from Thanos's army.

The light disappeared and the group cautiously stepped closer to the new appearance of the aliens. "Hear me and rejoice," Ebony Maw called over to them. "You are about to die at the hands of the Children of Thanos. Be thankful....that your meaningless lives are now contributing....," he continued to speak before Tony interrupted with a sarcastic comment.

"I'm sorry, Earth is closed today!" Tony shouted over to them. "You better pack it up and get outta here."

Ebony Maw chose to address Strange instead of Tony, irritation and disgust evident on his face. "Stonekeeper. Does this chattering animal speak for you?"

"Certainly not, I speak for myself," Strange stepped forward, banging his wrists together and formed orange colored shields at his fists. "You're trespassing in this city on this planet."

Wong formed his own shields as Tony shouted over to Ebony Maw. "He means get lost, Squidward."

"My mind went to Voldemort but Squidward works so much better," Nadia chided but only Tony appreciated her name she had deemed Ebony Maw.

Tony pointed his finger out to Nadia. "She gets it," he commented. "Nobody else gets our humor."

"Ah, Precisely," Nadia tisked. "Wong never laughs at my jokes and only sometimes do I get a laugh out of Stephen but I only think it's a pity laugh."