4.0

"What is it now?" Nadia asked upon seeing the waves of worry radiating off of Stephen as he ambled closer to her.

"I may need your assistance with something," Strange replied to the enhanced Maximoff's question.

"Is that all I am to you?" Nadia asked but her tone was teasing as she spoke to Strange. "Helping you take down bad guys? I could just leave, you know? Make you do it yourself." Nadia joked with him and letting a small giggle slip past her rosy lips.

"You know I hate to be the bearer of bad news, Nadia, but it's a little too late for that," he shot back to her with amusement entangling itself with his words. "You're kind of stuck with me."

"Is that so?" Nadia nodded her head, humming a little as she took in his words. "And you're just telling me this now? I should have gotten out sooner when I had the chance," Nadia found herself stepping closer to him, her arms wrapping around his waist with her chin smushed against his chest as she peered up at him through her mascara coated eyelashes.

"Oh....okay," she found herself sighing out loud which made a small smirk appear on Stephen's face. "Why is it always difficult to say no to you?" Nadia interrogated him.

"I guess it's just apart of my charm," Strange responded which made the Maximoff woman let go of her grasp on him and playfully shove him in the shoulder as she rolled her eyes at his cockiness.

"Whoever told you that you're charming was seriously lying to you," Nadia batted her eyelashes innocently as the pair headed toward the grand staircase.

"Christine did once," Stephen argued back to the enhanced woman who only cackled at his words.

"Well, you did work with her so she was paid to be nice to you," Nadia shrugged her shoulders and in response which made Stephen stare at her.

"You are quite the handful today, Nadia," the former surgeon huffed as he followed after her up the steps.

Nadia spun around gracefully and poked him in the chest with her index finger as a smug smirk made its way to her lips. "Yeah, but you love it."

The Maximoff woman didn't give him a chance to respond before she questioned him about approaching her in the first place. "What did you need my help with?" Nadia asked.

"Loki." Strange responded.

Recognition rang in her head once she heard the name slip from Stephen's mouth. "What about Loki?"

"Do you know him?"

She shook her head horizontally while looking at the former surgeon. "I mean, not personally. I've heard all about him from Nat and Steve and the havoc he caused over New York a few years ago."

Thor Odinson stood alongside his adoptive brother, Loki, on the streets of New York City after the former had just taken a quick picture with some fans of his. An orange tinted portal started to form underneath Loki's feet as Thor questioned his brother about it. "What's this? What are you doing?"

Loki was just as confused as Thor and looked away from the orange sparks to his brother. "This isn't me," he truthfully, which wasn't a common occurrence, spoke to Thor before he was pulled through the portal.