2.6

NEW YORK

Nadia knew she was in trouble but she didn't care because she believed that she did the right thing in the end. She was now back at the Avengers compound and was headed toward her bedroom but was bombarded by the sudden appearance Tony. "I've been looking for you. Rhodey and Vision saw what you did and told Ross and it made me do a little digging," Nadia's eyebrow ticked with the news Tony was telling her. "You never signed the Sokovia Accords."

"What are you talking about?" Nadia held an emotionless face to try hide her nerves from him. "You were there when I signed the damn papers."

"You signed with your left hand. Otherwise known as your non-dominant hand meaning your signature on the accords is null and void," Tony revealed that he figured what she did. "You think that I wouldn't have figured that out?"

"I honestly thought it would have been sooner but I guess we were both wrong about each other," Nadia breathed out with a hand to her hip.

Tony took a couple steps closer to the Maximoff woman. "Ross is gonna come for you and I can't protect you this time."

Nadia scoffed before the expression on her face turned deadly. "Let him come," the enhanced individual retorted before leaving the compound behind her.

RAFT PRISON

"We all need family. The Avengers are yours. Maybe more so than mine. I've been on my own since I was eighteen. I never really fit in anywhere, even in the army. My faith's in people, I guess. Individuals. And I'm happy to say that, for the most part....they haven't let me down. Which is why I can't let them down either. Locks can be replaced, but maybe they shouldn't.

I know I hurt you, Tony. I guess I thought by not telling you about your parents....I was sparing you....but I can see now that I was really sparing myself. And I'm sorry. Hopefully, one day you can understand. I wish we agreed on the accords. I really do. I know you're doing what you believe in, and that's all any of us can do. That's all any of us should."

Nadia Maximoff rushed behind Steve Rogers as they broke into the raft prison keeping their friends held captive. The Maximoff woman and Steve came to a stop, deciding to split off from each other so that Nadia could go up to the level that they were keeping her sister.

Nadia held her hands up and willed the psionic mists to surround her palms. She brought her hands together, her fingers twitching as she did so. A ball of magic surrounded her before she blasted the door with it. The heavy metal door blew off its hinges, smoke billowing around Nadia as she stormed past the door in search of Wanda.

When she finally located her younger sister, she breathed a sigh of relief. Wanda was sat on the cold flooring and looked up from her knees to see Nadia and felt a smirk take over her lips.

"So, no matter what....I promise you....if you need us....if you need me....I'll be there."