5.3

"Stark!" Strange called out to him as he had gone quiet for a few moments. "Can you get us home?"

"Yeah, I heard you," he resounded, going over his thoughts in his head. "I'm thinking I'm not so sure we should."

"Under no circumstances can we bring the time stone to Thanos," Strange expressed once again to Tony but he was failing to acknowledge the severity. "I don't think you quite understand what's at stake," Tony cut off the doctor.

"What? No. It's you who doesn't understand....," Tony stepped closer to Stephen so that they were only a few inches apart. "That Thanos has been inside my head for six years. Since he sent an army to New York and now he's back! And I don't know what to do. So I'm not so sure if it's a better plan to fight him on our turf or his....but you saw what they did, what they can do. At least on his turf, he's not expecting it. So I say we take the fight to him. Doctor. Do you concur?"

Strange turned his eyes away from Tony to Nadia, who was standing next to Peter as if they were watching their parents fighting. She nodded her head to him, the two of them not even needing to exchange any words to know what the other was asking. "Alright, Stark. We go to him," he looked back to Tony. "But you have to understand....if it comes to saving you or the kid or the time stone....I will not hesitate to let either of you die. I can't because the universe depends on it."

Tony bobbed his head up and down. "Nice. Good, moral compass," he patted Strange on the arm before walking away. "We're straight."

Nadia locked eyes with Stephen, both of them coming to an understanding that if it comes down to it, they will protect the time stone with their lives even if it means not making it out of this alive.

"Alright, kid," Tony addressed Peter, tapping his hand on one of his shoulders before doing the same on Peter's other shoulder. "You're an Avenger now."

"Hey, what's going on?" Peter questioned the three adults standing in front of him.

"I think we're here," Strange assumed as they stared at the planet they were hurdling toward.

"I don't think this rig has a self park function," Stark realized before looking over to Nadia. "Oi, witchy, we could use your little magic right about now."

Nadia huffed, letting her arms drop to her sides after having them crossed along her chest. "I thought I told you to stop calling me that."

"It must have slipped my mind," Tony feigned ever having knowledge of that conversation.

Nadia held her hands out from her sides and summoned her magic, her hands glowing a bright blue. She suddenly shot her arms out in front of her, her magic hitting the bottom of the ship as she raised her arms to the same height as her head.

Her magic slowed the circled shaped ship but it still crashed, pieces of the ship breaking off. Strange conjured up a spherical shield around the four as Nadia controlled the ship to a complete stop.

TITAN

Strange let the shield go and immediately went to the enhanced Maximoff. "Nadia, are you alright?"

She bounced her head up and down and responded back in a low whisper. "Yeah."

"That was close," Tony commented before Peter interrupted the three.