5.4

A blue cloud of smoke appeared, Thanos stepping through it onto his former home. "Oh, yeah. You're much more of a Thanos," Strange commented as he sat down, looking to the Titan native while the others concealed themselves from out in the open and hid from sight.

"I take it the Maw is dead," Thanos assumed of his disciple which resulted in Strange nodding his head in confirmation. "This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission," Thanos's eyes trailed over to the time stone around Stephen's neck.

"You may regret that," pointed out Strange. "He brought you face-to-face with the master of the mystic arts."

"And where do you think he brought you?" Thanos fired back.

"Let me guess. Your home?" His eyes trailed around the dying planet.

"It was," Thanos activated the reality stone to show him what Titan used to look like in its prime. "And it was beautiful. Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution."

"Genocide," Strange speculated.

"But random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman," the Titan recalled the events that led to the planet's demise. "And what I predicted came to pass," the illusion on Titan disappeared from sight.

"Congratulations, you're a prophet," Strange spoke.

"I'm a survivor," Thanos proclaimed.

"Who wants to murder trillions," countered the former surgeon.

"With all six infinity stones, I could simply snap my fingers. They would all cease to exist. I call that mercy," explained Thanos.

Stephen stood up. "And then what?"

"I'd finally rest....and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills," Thanos looked off to the distance, thinking about the plans his wished to do.

Strange spread his arms out. "I think you'll find our will equal to yours," he formed his orange colored shields at his fists.

"Our?" Thanos questioned as Tony pushed a piece of a run down building onto Thanos from above.

"Piece of cake, Quill," Stark called to the Missouri native.

"Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off," Quill retorted and then flew over to the area as Thanos activated the power stone to pull the building off of him before using the reality stone to use the broken debris. He turned the debris into a swarm of birds, the pesky little things attacking Tony and making him fly away as they chased him around.

Peter shot a web out of his cartridge along his wrists hitting Thanos in the eye. Drax slid down on his knees with knives in his hands as he sliced Thanos on the back of his legs.

Strange exited out of a portal directly in front of Thanos. He fashioned a sword with his mystic arts and dueled with the giant alien. Thanos picked up a leg and kicked Strange in the gut. His cloak prevented him from flying back into the debris and then he brought his shields back by his hands.

Nadia floated down in between Thanos and Stephen, holding her hands out with her psionic energy entrapping Thanos so he couldn't move. She held a dangerous look to her as she raised her perfectly sculpted eyebrows, her crescent moon shaped scar above her left brow scrunching up. "Ahh!" Thanos shouted out as he raised up and into the air by Nadia and her telekinesis.