☆↦Chapter-1

※

Numb

That was what Eva Lyra Lane was feeling. The honey blonde hair girl with beautiful chocolate brown eyes had no tears to shed. She felt completely vulnerable. After her parents death in the 2nd Wizarding War, Eva just had two of the most important people with her; Alexander Robin Stone, her best friend who stayed, protected and supported her since forever. And her beloved boyfriend, Liam Jase Conner, who made her feel like the happiest girl alive since they started dating in fourth year of Hogwarts.

She cried and cried for days after her parents death, but Alex was always with her, making her feel better by sometimes telling her stupid jokes or sometimes making her delicious food. Liam too was there with her through thick and thin. But from recently he had been acting strange towards her. He would avoid spending time together, he would cancel their dates, he wouldn't be around often. But, Eva being lovesick, didn't question it. She was too scared to lose the boy she loved with all her heart. But she wasn't dumb, she noticed this behavior after the couple met Laurel Jade Finley during one of there dates, but Eva just kept quiet. 

She was sure Liam wouldn't ever leave her. He gave her his words. Eva spent the time after the war, trying to find a sweet cottage by the see or forest where they can move in together. She spent her time trying to get one of the best gifts for her boyfriend. She spent her time waiting and daydreaming about the day Liam would propose her to be his wife and they would happily live together forever. She spent her time thinking all about their future together because he promised to her during their 6th year that they will live happily together with each other. He promised her.... But aren't promises made to break?

This promise that meant the world to her broke too, and shattered her heart into pieces. But she had no tears left to show how much pain she was in. She remembers the day when she broke, the day she felt completely alone despite Alex being there, the day that the love of her left her for someone else.... 

The Day Liam Betrayed Her.... Turned Out To Be A Traitor....

~18 August, 1999~

Eva was running here and there, trying to get all the things she needed to show Liam the surprise she had been hiding. The honey blonde girl had been searching for a small but beautiful cottage where she and Liam can live together like they had planned in their 6th year. 

After her parents' death, this is one of the only things that had kept her happy and excited. She remembered how much she wanted a relationship with someone special like the relation her mother had with her father. Then after she met Liam in their 1st year and started dating in 4th year, she felt she found her special someone. So here she is, excited to show the picture of the beautiful cottage near a forest where the two can live.

 So here she is, excited to show the picture of the beautiful cottage near a forest where the two can live