☆↦Chapter-21

※

The students immediately got busy as soon as they returned to Hogwarts after the Winter break. The 7th and 8th years started studying for their N.E.W.T Exams that would be happening soon.

Harry and Eva would often have small small study dates in the Library or by the Black Lake. They would help each other along with small snogging sessions and cuddles. 

Eva knew that she had fallen for Harry again. The feelings that she had for Harry in her first and second year had been resurfaced again. And she was very much happy about it. She knew that Harry was the only one for her. She found it funny that till last year she thought that she loved Liam and would be having her forever with him. But here she is now, laying on the grass in the courtyard under a tree with the boy she loves with his head on her lap, studying. The love she had for Harry was not like the love she had for Liam.

With Harry, everything felt right and perfect. With him she felt safe and at some. With Harry she felt completed.

As for Harry, he thought he can't fall for Eva even more. But here he is completely whipped as he stared up at the honey blonde girl who was reading a book with a smile on her angelic face. All the time the two spent together was no less then like a dream to Harry. He had dreamed of having dates and study dates with Eva. He dreamed to have these snogging sessions with her. He dreamed of having her in his arms. He dreamed of calling Eva his. And even though he never thought that these dream would come true, they did and he can't be happier. 

Everything felt completed having Eva by his side. It felt perfect to hold her, to cuddle her, to kiss her. It felt perfect to call her his.

''You are writing it wrong,'' Eva chuckled staring at the note that Harry had written. ''You have written the third paragraph first.''

''Oh,'' Harry said sheepishly, scratching his mistake. ''Thanks, love.''

''Of course,'' Eva smiled, kissing his head as she ran her hand through his messy hair making him smile and lean in her touch.

''You know, it still feels unreal that you are my girlfriend as well as my fiancé!'' Harry smiled up at her. ''Its just like a dream. How can I have such a great girl like you.''

''It is,'' Eva agreed with a smile. ''But I love it. I love what we have. It feels surreal but perfect. And I should be the one saying how can I find a perfect boyfriend like you.''

Harry chuckled leaning up and pressing his lips on hers making her smile as she kissed back. It was another one of the perfect days that Harry Potter and Eva Lane spent together.

The young couple though were unaware of a lingering set of blue eyes looking at them from a distance.

Liam Conner stood a few feet away from them and was looking at the two with an unsettling feeling in his gut. A feeling he couldn't understand.