☆↦Chapter-11

※

A few weeks had passed by after the announcement of marriage law.

Harry Potter and Eva Lane were seated around the living room of there quarter with their friend; Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Alexander Stone and Daphne Greengrass, at night.

Laurel Finley and Liam Conner were in their room, too polite to join them. (A/N, Note the sarcasm.)

The six friends in the room were playing charades; boys vs girls.

''Ok,'' Eva grinned. ''Its girls turn now!''

''Get ready to lose boys!'' Daphne smirked.

''Oh, no chance, darling,'' Alex said with the same smirk.

''Boys are gonna win this time,'' Ron added.

''Don't be so confident, love,'' Hermione teased. ''We, girls are way better than you boys!''

''No way,'' Harry exclaimed. ''We boys are gonna win this match.''

''No chance, Potter,'' Eva smirked. ''We are gonna beat you boys within a minute. Come on, Daph, you act.''

Harry smiled lovingly at Eva who's eyes were focused on her team mate who was starting to act out the word. This few weeks had been like a dream to him. There had been progress in their relationship. Both are enjoying their time together a lot. Eva had been a lot happier with Harry as compared to Liam. She was quiet glad that she's paired with Harry.

''In this class, I want you all to discuss about your jobs,'' Marry Goodwill told the class the next day. ''And about children as well.''

Harry and Eva both flushed at the mention of children but still started their conversation.

''So what do you want to become after graduating, Harry?'' Eva asked curiously.

''I want to be an Auror,'' Harry smiled. ''I had this thought for a long time. What about you?''

''I think you will be a great Auror,'' Eva grinned making Harry smile. ''I wanna be a Healer at St. Mungo's. I dreamed of becoming one since I was a little kid.''

''You will be great,'' Harry smiled that Eva returned. ''What about, um, kids?''

Eva blushed a little, ''I, well, I wanted two or three kids. Maybe two boys and a girl? What do you think?''

 ''I think its perfect,'' Harry agreed with a smile. ''I wanted three kids too. And I promise I will be a good dad.''

''I know you will,'' Eva chuckled. ''You are good at everything. I'm sure our kids will love you.''

Our kids! Harry's heart skipped a beat as Eva said those two words hat Harry had been waiting forever to hear. This still felt like a dream to him. He was getting married to Eva and would have kids with her and she was too willingly wanted to be in this with him. Harry couldn't ask god for anything more.