☆↦Chapter-20

※

The winter holidays now came to an end.

Harry, Eva, Ron, Hermione, Alex and Daphne were sitting in the last compartment of the Hogwarts Express. 

The three couples were snuggling to each other as they laughed and talked about their last few days. The two couples could clearly see a specific couple very much closer to each other after the date they went to on 1st January.

Later on, Harry and Eva had to told their friends about them being an official couple and boy were they squealing and cheering like crazy!? 

Harry and Eva had gotten more closer. They would often cuddle in front of others, wrap their arms around each other when they would sleep and kiss each other frequently.

Harry was still quite unable to realize that this was actually happening. He was still in disbelief that Eva Lyra Lane was his fiancé and his first and official girlfriend, just what he had dreamed of. It was still hard to believe that he had shared kisses and had cuddles with the girl he was so in love since first year.

Starting of the new year at Hogwarts, he had just assumed that it would like any of the year before. That means, he won't have any chance with Eva and she would still be dating Liam Conner. But this school year took a complete 360. This time it was Harry with Eva and not Liam. It was him who kissed and cuddled her and not Liam. This time it was Harry who was Eva's boyfriend and not Liam. And he couldn't be happier.

Eva, herself as never thought that she would be together with Harry James Potter. She wondered how her first and second year self would react after listening to this. 

When she was eleven and twelve, Eva had this huge crush on Harry that no one knew of. Her crush on him started getting buried in her heart, thinking that Harry would never return her feelings. And that was when Liam Conner entered her life. She fell for him as time pasted, because of the time they spent together and how much affection the boy showed her. But deep inside her she knew that her feelings for Harry were still there but she just pushed them away.

But now those feelings were starting to come back to the surface and Eva was glad for that. Her heart knew that Harry had always been the one for her. She loved Liam, she really did, but she never loved him the way she loves Harry, even when they were together. Eva had always supported Harry no matter in what or against who. She thought that after her breakup with Liam, she won't be able to be her old self again but than there he was. Harry Potter was with her no matter what and she loved him for it. She knew it was a matter of time before she fell in love with him again. If not, she already was in love with him.  

''I am so happy that you both are officially together,'' Hermione's voice broke Harry and Eva from there thoughts. The two looked at the bushy haired girl and at each other making them smile.

''I know,'' Daphne fangirled. ''You guys are so cute together! My ship is finally sailing!''

''What ship?'' Ron frowned. ''You don't have a ship.'' The others looked at him with a blank expression making him chuckle. ''I was just kidding! I know what a ship.'' He said making the others snort.