☆↦Chapter-3

※

''Are you sure you want to go, Evie?''

It was the first thing Alexander Stone asked Eva Lane after they read their Hogwarts. The two were having a manicure day together. It was one of the things Alex hated but still agreed to do just to make Eva happy. The two best friends were having a wonderful and relaxing time together. It was nice for once to not think about your ex-boyfriend and cry. Eva had a smile throughout the day, maybe not as bright as before, but it was a step taken.

''Yes, I am sure, Alex,'' Eva said as she placed her nail polish kit on her dressing table.

''But, that bastard would be there too,''

''I know and I don't want to care.''

''But I don't want to see you hurting, Evie,'' Alex said quietly. ''I know how much you loved him. Seeing him with that blondie is going to be a torture for you. And I don't want that for my sister.''

Eva looked at the boy with a soft smile, crossed the room and pulled him in a tight hug.

''I know, Alex, I know,'' whispered Eva in the embrace. ''But like you said, I have to move on. I can't live the rest of my life crying over L-Liam. Plus, you would be there with me, and so will Harry, Hermione and Ron. I know if you guys are with me, I can do it.''

Alex smiled down at the girl proudly. He knows how strong Eva is and maybe this year she and Harry can have a chance together. He didn't tell anyone but Alex, with all his heart, wanted Eva and Harry together. And maybe this year it can happen. Eva deserve a boy like Harry in her life to treat her right. Harry too deserves Eva in his life to make him feel safe and happy.

Alex gently kissed her head as they pulled out of embrace.

''I'm so proud of you, Evie,'' Alex smiled. ''I know you will do it. Now come on I want to bake pancakes today. And you are going - no whining - to help. Come on!''

With that Alex dragged Eva to the kitchen.

Laurel Jade Finley, a blonde pure-blood Slytherin, who gets everything she wants. Just say it and it would be hers.

But that was before her encounter with Eva Lyra Lane in Hogwarts. In the beginning, Laurel would get whatever she wanted but since Eva came in her life, it was ruined. She was no longer the girl every boy wanted. She was no longer the girl every professor liked. She was no loger the girl in attention.

Eva stole everything from her. From good looks to the best relationship and boyfriend. But what angered Laurel the most was that Eva didn't have to try anything. She gets everything and everyone without even trying. Her entire family had turned her most honoured family to the most disgusting family in the Wizarding World, by telling the truths to the society. What truths? You, my dear readers, will find out soon...