☆↦Chapter-16

※

''This is a good idea,'' Eva Lane agreed with a bright smile on her face.

She, her fiancé, and her two friends were sitting in their room at the Burrow at the afternoon of 28th December, making plans for going on a quick trip to the Ski Resort that her muggle uncle owned before returning to Hogwarts. 

Remus, Tonks and Teddy were going to spend the New Year with Andromeda Tonks while the Weasleys were going to visit one of their relatives. Now it was up to the four to decide what they have to do; stay home or accept the invitation that her uncle gave her. And definitely they opted for the second one.

''Yeah,'' Harry Potter agreed as he laid down with his head on Eva's lap who ran her hand through his hair. ''We deserve a good vacation.''

''YES!!!'' Ron exclaimed. ''And I heard that the resort serves various delicious food items. It will be amazing!'' The other three rolled their eyes. Of course this boy will think only about food.

''I agree that we should go,'' Hermione said looking at the pamphlet of the resort. ''This is too good to refuse.''

''Its decided then,'' Eva said. ''I will tell Uncle Jason about it and also ask Alex and Daph to join us.''

The other three nodded with wide smiles as Eva took out her muggle phone and dialed her uncle's number.

''Hi, uncle Jason!'' Eva greeted as the man answered the phone. ''How are you?''

''Ah, Eva!'' Jason greeted back. ''How good to here from you! And I'm great. What about you and you fiancé?''

''We are good,'' Eva replied glancing at Harry with a smile. ''I called you to say that we will love to spend the new year at your resort.''

''Really?'' Jason beamed. ''That's awesome! I will get all the things ready for you.''

''Can we bring a few friends too?''

''Of course,'' Jason answered. ''All your friends are welcome here! I will book your train tickets for tomorrow and send you the details, yeah?''

''That would be great!'' Eva smiled. ''Thanks, uncle Jas. We will see you soon!''

She ended the call and looked at her friend with a beaming face that was mirrored by the three. They then called Alex and Daphne who accepted immediately. So, it was final that the six were going to the trip to the best ski resort for the New Year and were very much excited.

The four moved down to inform the adults in the house about their plans. They found everyone seated in the living room, talking and preparing their things. 

''We have plans,'' Ron said as he and the other three sat down.

''What plans?'' Mr Weasley said raising his eyebrows.