☆↦Chapter-19

※

''Wait, you are going on a date with Harry?'' Daphne Greengrass asked excitedly.

The three girls were in Harry and Eva's room the next afternoon. Eva was looking for a perfect outfit as she told Hermione and Daphne her plans for today. And boy, was she excited!?

''Yes!'' Eva replied turning to look at her with a bright smile. ''He asked me yesterday about this.''

''That's so great, Eve,'' Hermione smiled. ''You both should definitely go on this date.''

''Yeah,'' Eva said finally deciding on a dress. ''Will this look good?'' She asked showing her outfit to her friends.

''Babe, you look great in every dress,'' Daphne grinned making Eva smile.

''Yup,'' Hermione nodded. ''This would look great. Go for it.''

''I will be back,'' Eva said going inside the washroom to change as Daphne and Hermione smiled at each other.

~With the boys~

''Harry, mate, stop pacing around,'' Ron said with an irritated look on his face.

''How can you ask me to stop pacing around?'' Harry asked desperately. ''I am taking EVA LYRA LANE to a DATE!!!''

''You took her on a date before,'' Alex said pointedly, taking a sip from his cocoa.

''Well, yes, but that was different,'' Harry stammered. ''We were also going for Christmas shopping and we definitely hadn't kissed. But now, its all different. Plus, I am thinking of doing something.''

''And what is this something?'' Ron said leaning forward with Alex wanting all the deets.

''Well, I, um, I am thinking of asking Eva to be my girlfriend,'' Harry muttered with a bright red face.

''Oh, hell yeah!'' Alex exclaimed happily, fist bumping Ron.

''You do that, mate,'' Ron nodded. ''This would be great.''

''I know it would be but what if she doesn't want to take our relation so fast,'' Harry said miserably. ''I would love to have Eva as my girlfriend but I don't want to force or pressure her into anything.''

''Believe me when I say you won't,'' Alex said sincerely. ''I know Eva since we were born. I can read her like an open book and so can you but you remove your glasses when it comes to read her signs of liking you.''

''When did Harry remove his glasses?''

''Its a metaphor, Ron!''

''Oh!''

''Anyways, I can clearly see it in her eyes that she likes you,'' Alex continued. ''And I am 100% sure that she would agree if you ask her to be your girlfriend.''