☆↦Chapter-18

※

''It was sooo fun!'' Daphne Greengrass said as she and the others returned back to their cottage after skiing, having dinner and skating.

''I agree,'' Ron said. ''The food was so amazing and especially the ice dessert. It was completely different!''

''Yeah,'' Eva nodded, yawning and leaning her head against Harry's chest who had wrapped his arms around the girl. ''But I am tired as fuck.'' 

''Not just you,'' Hermione said rubbing her sore ankle. ''I thing we should start late tomorrow.''

''Yeah,'' Harry nodded. ''Lets take rest and then we can go visit the ice sculpting museum.'' The others agreed while Alex looked down at the pamphlet they received earlier.

''Don't forget shopping!'' Daphne piped up, making the other girls agree immediately while the boys groaned.

''Guys, look!'' Alex exclaimed suddenly showing the paper to others. ''Tomorrow they are gonna have the final match of the ice hockey season here in the resort at the rink.''

''Wait really!'' Eva asked curiously. ''We can watch the match in person?''

''We definitely can,'' Harry said looking down at the pamphlet. ''Its at 6:00 in the evening, we have all the time to watch.''

''I think we should watch,'' Daphne said. ''We definitely can't miss such a great opportunity.''

''Yeah,'' Hermione nodded. ''We don't really have any plan for the evening so we can just watch the match and and celebrate the new year after returning back.''

''Great idea,'' Alex agreed as everybody nodded in agreement.

''Everything is set, but....'' Ron started.

''But?'' Eva asked, raising her eyebrows.

''What in the hell is ice hockey?!''

''So where was this museum again?'' Ron asked looking around the snow covered area.

''Lets see,'' Eva said opening her guide book. ''Hmm. Its in the last edge of the resort while our cottage was at the top edge so we just need to move down the road on the right side.''

''Then what are we waiting for?'' Alex exclaimed taking Daphne's hand in his and walking of faster. ''LETS GO!''

''Slow down!'' Hermione shouted as Ron grabbed her hand and running down.

''They are all so weird,'' Harry commented as he and Eva slowly walked down, hands in hand.

''Aren't we too?'' Eva teased making Harry chuckle with a nod.

''Hey, Eve?'' Harry called out as they walked closer to the museum.

''Hmm?'' Eva said looking up at Harry who was looking at her a bit nervous. ''What's up, Har?''