☆↦Chapter-7

※

Eva Lane was feeling much better and joyful then before.

She was much more of her older self now with all her friends from both Slytherin and Gryffindor houses cheering and entertaining her. 

Eva knew that she cannot sulk forever on Liam Conner. At sometime she have to accept the bitter truth. So instead of denying the fact that she and Liam are finally broken up, Eva started taking baby steps in moving on in her life. 

Eva knew that moving on can be tricky. Whether you're mourning the end of a romantic relationship, a sudden career change, or the death of a loved one, these are complicated feelings to work through. Eva realized with the help of her friends that even though with a little time and a little distance, she can learn to deal with the pain. She knew that she won't be able to forget the beautiful memories she created with Liam and how much she wanted to have her future with him. She knew it would be hard and painful.

''But you have to move on!'' Eva reminded herself. ''Your friends are here to tell you to step away from the phone, and put away the photos. It's time to put renewed focus on living in the present. You're going to have to focus on healing now: exercise, focus on your job, and maybe even develop a . Focus on wise words about loving yourself, as well as these quotes about starting with after a particularly rough patch.''

And that's what the girl did. She pushed away her memories, both painful and beautiful, because she wanted to live her life to the fullest. Both her friend groups were on her side in every part of her life and she was very grateful and thankful for that. Liam cannot stop her from living a beautiful and happy life. He cannot make her sulk for him in her bed. He cannot stop her from achieving her life's dream; becoming a healer at St. Mungos. And he won't stop her from loving herself....

Harry Potter was the happiest among everyone to see her healing wonderfully. He was happy that she was not letting her breakup with her boyfriend break her spirit. He was happy that she realized that her tears were not worth Liam Conner. It might be his selfish part but he couldn't help thinking that what happened was for the best.

He always thought that a boy like Liam wasn't good for a wonderful girl like Eva. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body to be mean to anyone. Even when she was together with Liam, she never showed off her relationship, while Liam was smug about getting the girl almost every boy wanted. Eva was selfless while Liam was selfish. Eva deserved the world's happiness something Harry knew Liam would never be able to give her.

But now was not the time to think about the past, now was the time to help Eva move on in her life and he decided that's what he is going to do.

On Sunday morning, Harry approached Eva with a bright smile.

''Hey, Eve,'' Harry greeted her cheerfully.

''Harry!'' Eva smiled at him brightly. The smile that Harry fell hard for.