Chapter 5: Love at first sight

Tsutako's POV:

While Giyu was buying drinks at the cafe, Tanjiro and Nezuko were running towards the park equipment. Nezuko sat on the one of swings and began swinging and trying to get as high as possible while Tanjiro was on the merry-go-round.

" THIS FEELS AMAZING!" Nezuko yelled.

"IF I KEEP SPINNING LIKE THIS, IM GONNA PUKE! BUT WHO CARES! THIS IS AWESOME!" Tanjiro yelled as well.

While the siblings were having fun, I was looking around the park and there wasn't really anything to see. Until, I saw a certain long hair girl with two butterfly pins on both side and a little girl who also had a butterfly pin but tied in a ponytail on the right staring at the siblings.

"Kanae!?" I exclaimed.

Kanae's POV:

I was still lying down waiting for Shinobu to come back with the drinks which was taking forever. While I was basically melting, Kanao was looking forward which was a bit surprising since during times like this, she either look upwards or downwards daydreaming until Shinobu or I called out her name. I looked straight to see what she was seeing and I saw two people who were probably around Kanao's age playing on the playground equipment which was odd since those were supposed to be for kids, and another thing I saw was a certain person who still hadn't lose their virginity.

"Kanae?!" Tsutako exclaimed while running towards me.

"Ara Tsutako, I didn't expect to see you here. I thought you were busy, are you perhaps trying to find some guys on the park?" I teased.

"KANAE!" Tsutako yelled. "I'm just showing these two siblings the entertainment of the park!"

"Who are those two siblings?" I asked.

"The boy with the red hair and scar on his left forehead is Tanjiro and the the girl with black hair and orange tip is Nezuko." Tsutako answered.

"For people who is supposed to be over with kids stuff like swings and merry-go-round, they sure are having a ton of fun" I said.

"Well that's because they never lived in our 'world'." Tsutako said.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"You still remember my younger brother Giyu?" Tsutako asked.

"The boy from Muzan's academy? Of course I remember him. Why?" I answered.

"Well after he graduated, he went back to mountain where the sibling's family lived and wanted to show them some new forms of entertainment and encourage them to visit and explore around the cities." Tsutako said.

"If that's the case, where are their parents?" I asked.

"Unfortunately, Giyu and I didn't have enough money to bring the whole family, and their parents didn't wanna leave their home which has been around for centuries. And the other siblings didn't want to leave their parents, so in the end it was just Tanjiro and Nezuko who came." Tsutako answered with a little sad tone.

"I see. Well it's nice to see them have some fun, even if they're a little old for these kind of things." I chuckled.

"Yeah. Also, I couldn't help but notice Kanao-Chan is still staring at the siblings." Tsutako smiled.

Kanao's POV:

I was looking at the two people who were perhaps siblings enjoying themselves with the playground equipment, they both were very happy. While I did look at the girl a bit, I paid most of my attention to the red hair boy with the scar on his forehead. Every time I see him smile, my heart is always beating faster than before and my face was getting hotter. It was weird since during sports, I rarely had stuff like this, even during my toughest time. I still staring until.

"Kanao." Kanae said and I immediately turned my head to look at her who was with Tomioka-San.

"Y-yes?" I nervously said.

"Tsutako noticed you were staring at the siblings, specifically on the red hair boy." Kanae said which made me blush.

"Ara ara, your face is red. Do you like him?" Kanae teased which made me blush even more.

"W-what a-ar-are y-you talking a-bout." I stuttered which made Kanae and Tsutako squeal but thankfully not loud enough for the siblings to hear since they were laughing and screaming.

"EEEE! Kanao has fallen in love!" They yelled which made turned my face into hot pepper with steam coming out.

"Don't worry Kanao. We won't tell him, that's for you do on your own." Kanae said to which Tsutako nodded in agreement.

"But. What if he doesn't like me?" I said in a worry tone.

"Then I will just have to a talk with him" Kanae smiled which Tsutako and I knew that wasn't a happy smile. But a killing one.

"Ignore her on that Kanao, just talk to him and maybe he could develop feelings for you." Tsutako smiled.

"Thank you Tomioka-San." I smiled back.

Nobody's POV:

While the three were talking, a third butterfly pin girl finally came back with the drinks she bought from the cafe.

"I'm back! Sorry it took so long!" Shinobu yelled while speed walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY, A NEW CHAPTER AFTER MY SHORT BREAK. SORRY IF THE CHAPTER WASNT AS LONG AS YOU WANTED IT TO BE. I GOT  LAZY XD.
If you're enjoying the story please vote :)