Chapter 59: Yandere

Nobody's POV:

With Shinobu...

After killing her victim, Shinobu quickly snuck to the building where there were a lot of thugs keeping watch. Being the swift and SMALL person she is, getting passed by the thugs was easy, not to mention some of them were just a bunch of lazy assholes who just sat down drink or smoke. Having the passkey she took, Shinobu used to open the door and quickly get in.

"Did you hear something?" Tok asked.

"No." Gong replied.

Inside HQ, Shinobu leaned on one side of the wall and slowly moved forward. After a few steps, she saw the washroom and immediately entered it, however before Shinobu went inside, she was noticed by a female member. The female feeling suspicious, quickly went inside the washroom, only to see that there was no one.

"Hmmm, maybe I'm just seeing things." Rezo said and turned around, only to see the one person she suspected.

"Y-" Rezo was about to yell, but was immediately stopped when Shinobu covered her mouth with one hand and pushed her onto the sink. Shinobu then used her other hand to grab her knife and point it had Rezo's throat.

"Ara Ara. I might be small, but I can assure you that I am a deadly woman. Before I put you out of your misery, I have some questions I want to ask you, and don't think about yelling cause if you do... there is gonna be some serious torture coming towards you..." Shinobu sadistically smiled.

"Mmmm!!!" Rezo muffled screamed.

"Okay, here is my question... Where is Nezuko and most importantly... where is MY Giyu? Now, you better answer or else..." Shinobu said and removed her hand from Rezo's mouth.

"Ha ha ha... Nezuko and Giyu? I'm guessing they're the people Lady Daki wants, well the two of them were sent to Daki's room which is at the very top, however I do remember hearing about Nezuko being moved to Gyokko's office." Rezo panted.

"Are you sure?" Shinobu asked.

"Yes, I'm very sure about Giyu, but I'm not too sure about Nezuko. Just who are you?" Rezo asked nervously.

"That's none of your business. Now, there one more thing I need from you..." Shinobu said.

"What?" Rezo uttered.

"Your jacket." Shinobu answered.

"Why?" Rezo asked.

"Because what I'm wearing is a bit too attracting, so I need something to cover it a bit. So I need your jacket since it has colour that blends with the others." Shinobu explained.

"And what makes you think I'm gonna give it to you?" Rezo asked.

"Simple." Shinobu smirked. And then, she pulled the knife away from Rezo's throat, covered her mouth with her hand and finally stabbed her right shoulder, making Rezo scream in pain.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!!" Rezo was in absolute pain, but because Shinobu had covered her mouth, it was basically nothing.

Shinobu smiled a bit more and twist the knife as if it was a door knob which and Rezo scream even more.

"MMMM!!! MMMM!!! MMMMMM!!!!!!" Rezo began crying which made Shinobu giggle a bit.

'WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF WOMAN ARE YOU!?!?!? A YANDERE!?!?!?' Rezo mentally screamed.

"Hehehe, better give that jacket..." Shinobu smiled, but Rezo was not gonna give up.

Rezo quickly flipped her holster and grabbed her gun, however Shinobu knew from the start that Rezo had gun.