Chapter 25: I love you

Nobody's POV:

It was 12:00pm, Shinobu as well as Koyuki were having their lunch before they went back to class. Koyuki was with her friend Yae, the two couldn't help but notice Shinobu still giving the stare at them, specifically on Koyuki. Koyuki was getting really uncomfortable with the stare and began wondering why Shinobu was staring.

"Umm Yae-Chan, why is, umm... What is her name again, I kinda forgot." Koyuki asked.

"Her name is Shinobu Kocho, and from I remember, Kocho has never cared about anyone around her, she just ignore them." Yae answered.

"If that's the case, then why is she staring at me since the start of class? It's making me really creeped out." Koyuki said.

"Maybe you might have done something to her that you didn't realise? Perhaps something some weird interaction in the past." Yae tried to make things sense.

"I don't think I have seen her once in my past, I think I'm gonna go and talk to her." Koyuki said and stood up.

"Wait! Are you really sure that's a good idea? I've heard rumours about her." Yae asked with concerns.

"I think I can handle it. Hopefully..." Koyuki nervously said.

Koyuki left Yae and went to Shinobu to ask her some few things. As soon Koyuki stood right in front of her, she could feel an aura overwhelming her by Shinobu. At first Koyuki was immediately gonna leave, but she decided to take the risk.

"Umm, Shinobu Kocho right?" Koyuki asked and Shinobu nodded.

"Can I ask why you have been staring at me since the beginning of class? It's really creepy, and I don't think we've met before in the past." Koyuki stuttered.

Shinobu was really unsure on what she wanted to ask Koyuki. Does Shinobu want to ask about Koyuki and Giyu at the festival and say Giyu is already taken? As soon as Shinobu began to think even harder, she started to question herself if the girl Giyu was talking to was really Koyuki or someone that looked like her. She wasn't too far but she wasn't too close, so she couldn't get to probably see.

"Can I ask, have you been to a festival recently?" Shinobu asked, making Koyuki a little confused but decided to just answer.

"Umm... yeah, on Sunday night in a different town, I went to a festival that had a Ferris wheel with my friend Hakuji. Why?" Koyuki asked, making Shinobu a little convinced about the her being the girl Giyu talked to at the bench.

Shinobu decided to ask her a straight forward question.

"By any chance, did you talk to a long hair, blue eyes, emotionless face person? Did you talk to Giyu Tomioka?" Shinobu asked menacingly, making Koyuki shiver and blush which Shinobu noticed immediately.

'Tomioka-kun?! Was she somehow watching us? I thought Tomioka-Kun and I were alone when we were talking!' Koyuki thought.

'Was she blushing!?' Shinobu thought.

"W-why d-do you a-ask?" Koyuki stuttered, making Shinobu a little irritated by the stutter.

"That's because I'm-" Shinobu tried tell her but was cut off when Yae ran to Koyuki and dragged her away.

"Koyuki! We better get going! We don't want anger Kocho, she perhaps is trying to relax herself by eating! Sorry for disturbing you! We'll eat somewhere else! Okay bye!" Yae yelled since she watched the entire thing and panicked when Shinobu was overwhelming Koyuki with questions.

Yae and Koyuki went back to class and Shinobu began to sigh out if relief and annoyance.

'Great, didn't have the chance to tell her that Giyu is taken, does she not notice my bite mark? Forget it, I'll just ask Giyu to make my bite mark a little bigger to make it more obvious once I get home.' Shinobu thought.