Chapter 10: Realising and Restaurant

Nobody's POV:

After the Butterfly sisters left the park, Kanao got even more confused on why they arrived home since she was told they were going shopping for groceries.

"Shinobu Née-San, why are we at our house? I thought you said we were shopping." Kanao asked.

"Oh Kanao, Shinobu was lying about the shopping. She just wanna get away from Giyu Tomioka." Kanae replied which made Shinobu blush.

"Get away?" Kanao said.

"Shinobu, why don't you tell Kanao what is going on or do you want me to explain." Kanae teased.

"N-nothing is g-going on." Shinobu stuttered while pressing her index fingers together.

"Do you like Tomioka Shinobu Née-San?" Kanao asked which shocked Kanae since she is sometimes clueless and made Shinobu blush madly.

"I-I-I - WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!?" Shinobu exclaimed in embarrassment.

"Come on Shinobu, just admit it." Kanae said.

"Even I do like him, I can't be with him." Shinobu said which confused Kanao but Kanae understood what she meant by that.

"Shinobu." Kanae said which frightened Shinobu a little.

"Y-Yes?" Shinobu stuttered.

"What if Giyu is one who saved you." Kanae said which shocked her but it also made her 'hopeful'.

"How would you know Née-San?" Shinobu asked.

"Think about it Shinobu, you rarely talk to people since you're so busy daydreaming about your saviour. But ever since you met Giyu, you became more talkative despite the you two just meeting. It's like you two are knew each other." Kanae answered.

After Kanae's explanation about Giyu, Shinobu started become convinced but not entirely due her remembering the name 'Giichi' which made her think if that was Giyu but with a silly nickname he had when he was just a kid. She had to know everything.

"Née-San, does Giyu have a nickname?" Shinobu asked.

"Nickname? Why would you think that?" Kanae said.

"I never told you, but when I was saved, I asked the boy what his name was. And when he was answering, I heard him say Gi but he was cut off by a girl calling out the name 'Giichi'." Shinobu answered.

"Giichi uh? Well you can describe his appearance when you were saved?" Kanae asked since Shinobu never told her about the boy's name or appearance.

"Although my vision was blurry due to the sand, he had the long black messy hair with bangs his eyes almost entirely." Shinobu explained which convinced Kanae entirely that this 'Giichi' was indeed Giyu.

"KYAAAA!!!" Kanae screamed and hugged Shinobu which shocked her and Kanao who was just listening.

"NEE-SAN WHAT GOTTEN INTO YOU!?!" Shinobu exclaimed.

"BECAUSE I'M JUST HAPPY!!" Kanae cried.

"Née-San?! Why are you crying?!" Shinobu asked while pushing Kanae away from the hug.

"I'm just glad this 'Giichi' who saved you is Giyu." Kanae said while wiping her tears. "Even if you're not convinced entirely, you can always ask him or even his sister. Speaking of which I can call her for yo-."

"Thank you Née-San, I appreciate you calling Tsutako. But I prefer to know the truth in person." Shinobu said. "Also didn't you say you wanted to invite her to Mitsuri's restaurant tonight?"