Chapter 9: Disliked or Liked?

Giyu's POV:

"I guess I do." I smiled awkwardly. "So you're Kanae's younger sister, what was your name again?"

"My name is Shinobu Kocho and I guess your name is 'Giyu Tomioka' right?" She asked

"Yeah." I replied and then I felt my phone vibrating and I checked to see who is was.

"Is someone calling you Tomioka-San?" She asked but I didn't answer.

"Hey don't ignore me." She said.

'Sabito? Wonder why he's calling?' I thought.

"Hey!" She yelled but I ignored her and answered the call.

G: Hello Sabito?
S: Giyu you know how I was gonna to talk to Principal Oyakata about Tanjiro and Nezuko.
G: Yeah, what about it?
S: After talking to him, he actually wants to meet the two tonight.
G: Really? Why?
S: Despite telling him what the siblings were like, he's worried they might feel extremely nervous when they start they're first day. So he wants to talk to the siblings and make them feel at ease.
G: Okay, I guess that'll be fine. I'll go with them to Principal Oyakata's house. So what time does he want to see them tonight?
S: He said 6:45 pm. I'll you guys up and drop you off.
G: Okay thanks Sabito.
S: No worries, see you then.
G: Yea, I'll you (Hangs up)

*sigh*

"Are you okay Giyu?" Tsutako asked.

"Principal Oyakata wants to see Tanjiro and Nezuko tonight at 6:45 pm." I replied.

"Really? Wow that's surprising, do you want me to tell the siblings or will you?" Tsutako asked.

"I'll tell them after we get home." I answered.

"Okay." Tsutako said.

Nobody's POV:

After Giyu and Tsutako small chat about Tanjiro and Nezuko, Tsutako decided to talk to the siblings and Kanao. Meanwhile Shinobu was irritated at Giyu for ignoring her, so she decided to say something.

"Tomioka-San, you know it's rude to ignore people right." Shinobu said.

"Yeah, but I got a call." Giyu replied.

"Even so, you still could've answer my question." Shinobu said.

"..."

"You got nothing to say? Hmph, very soon you're gonna be disliked by everyone." Shinobu said and looked away.

"I'm not not disliked by people." Giyu replied.

Kanae saw what was going on between Giyu and Shinobu, so she decided to tease her younger sister.

"You like him don't you?" Kanae whispered which made her blush madly.

"Née-San! What are you talking about!?!" Shinobu exclaimed.

"I'm talking about if you have feelings for G-" Kanae teased but Shinobu covered he mouth.

Tsutako and the three kids noticed Shinobu's sudden action and Tsutako asked what was wrong.

"My is something the matter?" Tsutako asked

"No, there is nothing wrong! Anyway we gotta go since we gotta buy some groceries!" Shinobu said and Kanao got confused.

"I thought we were gonna exercise again." Kanao said.

"Kanao, Née-San and I have changed our plans for today. Right Nee-San?" Shinobu said and looked at Kanae menacingly.

"Hmm." Kanae nodded her head to which Shinobu uncovered her mouth.

"Alrighty then. Sorry everyone but we get going before we miss out the things we wanna buy!" Shinobu said with a fake smile.

After that, the three sisters started to walk away from the others. Nezuko decided to say goodbye to Kanao.

"Bye Kanao! See you on Monday!" Nezuko yelled while waving to which Kanao waved back but didn't say anything.

"I wonder Shinobu was acting very weird?" Tanjiro asked.

"Maybe she realised a big sale?" Giyu said.

"Speaking of leaving. We gotta go home since we have something important to talk about." Tsutako to which the three nodded in agreement since they wanted to lie down a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1000 VIEWS ON 'LOVE AND SAVIOUR' THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! SORRY FOR THIS REALLY SHORT CHAPTER, I GOT EXTREMELY TIRED AND LAZY DUE TO WORK XD.
If you're enjoying the story please vote :)