Chapter 22: Dinner with The Butterfly Sisters

Nobody's POV:

After the "incident" with Tanjiro and Kanao, Shinobu went upstairs to talk with her, while Giyu and the siblings were on the couch watching the movies Nezuko brought. The first movie they were watching was Princess Mononoke.

"Oh my god! How can he still move after getting shot in the heart!" Nezuko yelled.

"Maybe, he's just so focus with his mission that he doesn't feel anything." Giyu said.

"By the way Giyu Née-San, what are we gonna eat tonight?" Tanjiro asked.

"I do remember Shinobu telling me that we gonna have hot pots, she also said Kanae will bring some extra food from Kanroji's restaurant." Giyu answered, which made the two excited since it was one of their favourites, especially Urokodaki's when he comes and visits their parents place.

"Yay! Hot pots!" Nezuko cheered.

"Now that I think about it, we haven't eaten any food in a fancy restaurants. What is the food at Kanroji's restaurant like?" Tanjiro asked

"I don't really know since I've never been there." Giyu answered since during his last year in Muzan's Academy, Mitsuri and Iguro were not married.

"But, Makomo did tell me the food is great." Giyu added.

"Well then! Tonight's dinner is definitely gonna be great!" Nezuko said.

Tanjiro turned his head and looked at the stairs, wondering how Kanao and Shinobu is doing. Shinobu was upstairs knocking on Kanao's room door and yelling out her name.

"Kanao! Can I please come in!?" Shinobu asked while knocking on Kanao's door.

After a few seconds of knocking, Kanao finally opened her door and let Shinobu in. Kanao was  wearing a white shirt and black pajama pants. The two went to the bed and sat down.

"Née-San, why didn't you tell me Tanjiro was coming..." Kanao stuttered.

"I want to surprise you, but I guess it wasn't the best idea, especially what happened a few moments ago." Shinobu replied and hugged her.

"I'm sorry, I should have thought this through, I just wanted to-." Shinobu tried to explain and comfort her, but was cut off.

"Née-San, it's okay, people make mistakes." Kanao smiled, which made Shinobu smile out of relief.

"Thank you, Kanao." Shinobu smiled and teared up a little.

"So, what time will Kanae Née-San be home?" Kanao asked.

"She'll be here very soon. So, shall we get going?" Shinobu said, and Kanao nodded.

The two left the room and went downstairs to see what Giyu and the siblings were doing. When Shinobu and Kanao made it downstairs, they saw the three watching a movie.

"Kanao, why don't you watch TV with them while I prepare dinner." Shinobu said and Kanao nodded.

Kanao went to the couch and sat next to Giyu who was on the right side of the couch with Nezuko being on the middle and Tanjiro on the left. Giyu knew why Kanao sat next to him instead of Tanjiro, so he decided to say something to make things a little better for Kanao.

"Kanao, why don't you take my place and sit next to Nezuko, and I'll go and see how Shinobu is doing." Giyu said.

"Okay." Kanao replied.

"Yay!" Nezuko cheered.

With that, Giyu left the three and went to the dinner table to help Shinobu out. Shinobu was starting to turn the stove mini stove on to warm up the hot pot, while Giyu was placing bowls of hot pot food around the pot. After a few minutes of watching and preparing, Kanae finally made it back home and greeted everyone.