Chapter 28: She couldn't, right?

Nobody's POV:

Shinobu was walking upstairs to drag Kanae and Kanao down for dinner. Shinobu went to Kanae's room door and tried to open it, but it was locked.

"That's odd, why would she lock her room?" Shinobu asked herself and then knocked the door.

"NEE-SAN!" Shinobu yelled while knocking.

Kanae who was still jiggling with her breast, snapped out of her thoughts as soon as Shinobu called out her name and constantly knocked her door.

'Ah shit!' Kanae thought and quickly put on the clothes she took off.

After Kanae was done, she quickly rushed to the door and opened it.

"Finally! What were you doing?! I was knocking on your door non stop." Shinobu said.

"Sorry, I was just... Talking to Sanemi on the phone!" Kanae replied.

"So, just letting you know, Giyu and I made paella for dinner." Shinobu said.

"Ooooo! Paella! Shinobu why don't you go downstairs and I'll go and get Kanao." Kanae smiled and Shinobu nodded.

Shinobu went downstairs and Kanae went to Kanao's door to open. But to her surprise, it was locked.

'This is extremely odd, Kanao would never lock her room. Why do it now? Maybe because Giyu is living here, that's probably it.' Kanae thought and started to knock on Kanao's door.

Kanao was on her bed, still licking her fingers and she was enjoying it. Until Kanao heard her door being knocked and later being called out.

"Kanao! Dinner is ready!" Kanae yelled.

"Okay! Just give me a sec!" Kanao replied.

Kanao, still in her school uniform, tried to put on something different as quick as possible. Kanao got some clothes, and quickly changed into it, it was a pink pajama. After that, Kanao quickly opened the door and opened it.

"Hello Nee-San. Sorry it took awhile, was just packing somethings up." Kanao said.

"It's okay Kanao. Now then, let's go downstairs, we're having paella." Kanae smiled and Kanao nodded.

The two were walking downstairs, until Kanae decided to stop which Kanao noticed and got confused.

"Is something wrong?" Kanao asked.

As Kanao asked Kanae if she was okay, she couldn't help but notice that Kanao's table did not have any school work. This made Kanae very curious so decided to do some investigation.

"Yes I'm fine. I forgot something and I just need to grab it from my room." Kanae smiled.

"Okay, we'll be waiting on the dinner table." Kanao said and went downstairs.

After Kanao went downstairs, Kanae went upstairs to to her little sister's room. Kanae went inside and saw exactly what she saw. No school work on the table. Kanae got very curious on why Kanao would just stay in her room and not do anything instead of watching TV, which is what she always does.

'Mmmm, no homework, no booklet, not even her laptop.' Kanae thought and then saw something on the floor.

It was Kanao's school uniform.

'Why would she just leave her uniform like that. She would always put it in the washing machine after changing.' Kanae thought.

Kanae bent down and grabbed Kanao's uniform and soon as she was gonna since Kanae initially believed there wasn't really anything. Kanae saw some stain on Kanao's bed and felt something wet while holding Kanao's uniform.