Chapter 61: Death is near

Nobody's POV:

"H-H-HUZO!!! DO SOMETHING!!!" Hantengu yelled.

"Yes sir. You guys!!! Get ready, and when I say fire. That's when you shoot. Got it?!?" Huzo said, and some of the men nodded.

With Sanemi and Masachika...

The two as well as the rest of the police were getting closer to the R.A.D Headquarters. However...

"LOOK OUT!!!" Several missiles were launched by the R.A.D.

"SHIT!!! HOLD ON!!!" Sanemi managed to avoid the missiles, unfortunately though, the some of the other units were not so lucky and were either killed or injured beyond belief. Even though Sanemi's group didn't get hit, the the explosion caused the car to screw up, which resulted the car being smashed into a tree.

After the missiles had wiped out a few police units, the rest who were behind had to stop and park sideways and make a somewhat barrier. Unfortunately, there had to be some gap between the parked vehicle since the police had to come out from the back. Although they all managed to get out, they had to be quick and careful since the R.A.D were already firing their guns.

"What's the situation right now?" Cloyd asked.

"Bad. Sir, we have lost at least five vans and for Shinazugawa and Kumeno. I saw them smash into a tree, so they might be alive but we have go out into the open field which is suicide." One police explained.

Even though it's suicide like the police said, Cloyd knew that losing Sanemi and Masachika would be a huge loss, so he decided make a quick plan.

"Tai. I want you to keep the enemy focus on you and only you." Cloyd said.

"Why?" Tai asked.

"Because I'm gonna go and save Shinazugawa and Kumeno." Cloyd answered.

"You can't!!! It's suicide!!! Not to mention the possibility of them being dead already!!!" Tai exclaimed.

"I have to. Not just because of them being higher ranked officers, but because of them having others waiting for them back home." Cloyd said.

"But-" Tai said but was cut off by him.

"Look!! It's only gonna be me out there and if they're focus on the rest of you instead of me. It will be a bit easier." Cloyd angrily said.

"Fine." Tai sighed.

With Giyu and Daki...

After the alarm was set off, Daki got extremely irritated since she was about to give Giyu's dick a lick. A few second later, she received a call from Gyokko.

D: What the fuck is going on!?!
G: Daki! The police has found our hideout!
D: What!?!
G: We're holding them off right now, but there might be more coming.
D: Tell my daughter and Kaigaku to take that girly brat to your office and have her held as hostage.
G: Yes Ma'am. (Hangs up)

"TSK! Well Giyu, I guess luck is finally catching up to you. But it won't last long, because if the police do succeed in taking the R.A.D HQ, I'll have Nezuko eaten by Gyokko's piranhas and I'll make my escape with Koinatsu. So either way, you lose." Daki smirked, which made Giyu fume but he didn't do anything since he's worried that ticking Daki off even more might result in Nezuko being killed right away.

"Well, I'll leave you here. And remember if you leave this room, you can goodbye to Nezuko. And don't think I won't know since the people in the control room will immediately contact me." Daki smirked.

With that Daki left the room, leaving Giyu all alone and hopeless.

With Tanjiro's group...

After taking the coats of the knocked out victims, they all were in the building following Douma. As Douma was leading them, Tanjiro decided to ask Muichiro something regarding Cuichi and how HE managed to set off the alarms.