Chapter 49: Holiday invite

Nobody's POV:

Everyone in Muichiro's group were relaxing in the living room, feeling satisfied after eating the cream puffs.

"Mmm, now that is what I call dessert." Sabito said.

"Yeah. But I kinda feel bad, Giyu Nii-San and the others didn't had any. I think I should've saved some." Nezuko said and looked down a bit. But Sabito simply chuckled at her.

"Don't worry Nezuko, I'm sure Giyu and the others already have dessert of their own." Sabito smiled, and everyone except Nezuko and Inosuke blushed a little at his response.

'Dessert? I'm gonna guess that's another way of saying sex.' Kanao thought and looked at Tanjiro, who just turned on the TV.

1 hour later...

As everyone were watching a random movie, Kokushibo entered the living room after washing the dish.

"Everyone. It's getting a little late, so you get going. I would let all of you sleep here for the night, but I don't have any clothes that would fit on you. Plus tomorrow is your last day of school." Kokushibo uttered.

"I know, but we can't go home yet. Not without Giyu Nii-San and the others." Nezuko uttered and Makomo stood up

"I'll go and get Giichi and Peachy will go and get Tsutako and Kumeno. Let's go Peachy."  Makomo said.

"Okay." Sabito sighed and got off the couch.

Sabito went outside to the swimming pool to get Tsutako, while Makomo went upstairs to get Giyu. Sabito was walking around, admiring the pool and the sky a bit, he then saw a thick back braid tied hair a few feet away. And thankfully...

"Hey! Tsutako!" Sabito called her name out instead of approaching.

Hearing her name being called out, Tsutako immediately opened and panicked a little since she still had her bodice down and she was laying on top of  Masachika, who was completely naked and asleep.

'SHIT! SABITO IS HERE! GOTTA BE QUICK!' Tsutako thought and pulled her bodice up.

"Tsutako! Are you sleeping!? Cause if you are I'm gon-" Sabito said and then was cut off by her.

"I'M AWAKE! I WAS JUST RELAXING AS USUAL!" Tsutako got up and screamed quite loud, which woke Masachika up.

"Mmmm. Tsutako? What's t-" Masachika's mouth was covered by Tsutako's hand since she didn't want Sabito to know that they were sleeping together.

"Are you okay Tsutako?" Sabito asked.

"I'm fine! How can I help you Sabito?" Tsutako answered and asked.

"Well, we're all preparing to leave. So I'm here to get you and Kumeno, while Makomo is upstairs getting Giyu and the others." Sabito answered.

"Oh okay." Tsutako uttered.

"By the way, where is Kumeno? I thought he was with you." Sabito asked, making Tsutako nervous.

"Masachika!? Oh he is just walking around and looking at plants and stuff!" Tsutako laughed nervously.

'Plants and stuff? That's a odd thing to say.' Masachika thought, but just muffle giggle a bit.

"Sabito! Just wait inside with the others and I will go and look for Masachika!" Tsutako yelled.

"Uhhh, okay. But better be quick, otherwise I'll tell the others that we are leaving you." Sabito said.

"Yes! Yes! Quick!" Tsutako nodded.

With that, Sabito left Tsutako and entered the house, leaving her and Masachika all alone again. As soon Sabito entered the house, he realised something.