Chapter 16: Fun Night🍋

THIS CHAPTER IS 🍋/18+! DONT READ IF YOU DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE!
For the people who wants to read, I hope you got enough ble- I mean holy water xD

Nobody's POV:

On the bed, Shinobu was on top of Giyu kissing him very roughly. She was licking everything in his mouth, like tongue, teeth, gum and so on, during that make out, saliva began coming out of their mouths, which was much more than the festival. Giyu was starting to pull away for air, but Shinobu made the kiss deeper, not allowing him to escape. Thankfully Giyu in a way was still able to breathe.

'You're not leaving another kiss! I'm gonna make sure I taste every bit of you!' Shinobu thought.

After one minute of Shinobu's "kiss", she finally pulled away from the kiss for air and looked at Giyu who was breathing pretty heavily. Salivas were all over Giyu's chest.

"What's the matter?" Shinobu smiled.

"That kiss... was... something." Giyu uttered while wiping the saliva off his mouth.

"Indeed. But I'm still mad about tonight. So I gotta do something to show everyone you are taken." Shinobu smirked and Giyu got confused.

"Mad?" Giyu asked but she didn't respond.

Shinobu started to remove his mismatch button up shirt, to which Giyu took off for her and threw it on the floor, leaving him nothing but his shirt, which is what Shinobu desired since Giyu's neck was exposed. Shinobu began to kiss Giyu's neck, making him moan which made Shinobu crazy due to his moan being music to her ears. But she couldn't keep kissing, so she began to nibble his neck making him groan.

"Fuck. Shinobu." Giyu groaned due to it being quite painful for a nibble, but he didn't mind.

Shinobu's nibble started to become a full on bite to which Giyu was trying to stop since it was becoming too painful.

"S-Shinobu! My neck! It's starting to hurt quite a lot!" Giyu said and tried to push her, but Shinobu was too strong for some reason.

After a few more seconds, Shinobu finally stopped and pulled away.

"Done." Shinobu said and Giyu was hissing in pain.

"What was that for?" Giyu asked

"I was making a bite mark on your neck. It's a way to show the sluts that you are taken." Shinobu said.

"I see, but that was a painful process, you know." Giyu said.

"I'm sorry, I'll get rid off the pain for you." Shinobu said and started to lick his neck as it was an icy pole.

After licking his, Shinobu removed her kimono and threw it on the floor, leaving her nothing but her panties. Giyu's face was extremely red and his hands began shaking, which Shinobu noticed right away.

"Don't worry Giyu, you can do whatever you want." Shinobu smirked, making Giyu's mind go absolutely crazy.

'Fuck it!!!' Giyu thought and squeezed her right breast.

"Ahhh!" Shinobu moaned and Giyu squeezed the other breast making her moan even louder.

Meanwhile...

"Umm Née-San, why are they being loud? Are those two watching a scary movie?" Kanao asked while holding her tablet.

"Uhhhh? Why don't you wear my headphones right now!" Kanae said.

"Really?" Kanao smiled and Kanae nodded.

"Thank you Nee-San." Kanao said and put the headphones on.