Chapter 27

The Lies Between Us

27 – The Truth Is

Lisie woke up to a handsome face next to her in bed.

What happened was hot. She sighed closing her eyes feeling the soreness in her body. Last night was like a dream. Through out her career, she's not a stranger to models being objects of desire and sexualization. Although show business isn't entirely a clean field, Soo was such a great boss that she managed to protect Lisie from the predators in the industry.

But last night, her massive attraction and suppressed feelings for Tait took over. She wasn't expecting this at all. She knew she lacked experience but she's not that naive when it comes to "that." And she couldn't help but be conscious about her performance if she was able to satisfy him as much as his other girls did.

A warm hand crept on her back going down her bum. She blushed when Tait unconsciously felt her up, smiling as if he's having the best dream.

"You don't play fair, do you." She whispered to the sleeping god. Her eyes surveyed his flawless face. She bit her bottom lip caressing every part of his face; from his hair to his eyes and his long lashes, straight nose, to his plump lips and slight stubble. He was breath taking even when asleep. His mom should've felt proud to have a son like him.

Her little caresses continues down his neck. A white strip band was still wrapped on his left shoulder caused by his fall but she paused at a red and bluish mark just above his collar bone. She remembered how he got that bruise just as clear as the day.

"T-tait, what are-." She gasped hiding her face on his neck as his fingers teased her thighs near her core. Her brain was shouting they should stop but her heart was racing telling her otherwise.

She was left only on her underwear and the strap of her bra was falling on one of her shoulder while he's shirtless with his boxers still on. "We should talk about-" She didn't get to continue because Tait was already devouring her lips. Tiny hairs on the back of her neck rose up when his tongue playfully mated with hers.

The kiss was demanding like he was convincing her there was a lot to miss out if she'd want to stop. But when it was her turn to kiss him back, he almost went mad.

"Damn it!" He pushed himself off her breathing heavily as he looks away. Like he was ashamed he's committing the biggest sin. "Fuck. You're so good in seducing me but I won't say sorry." He panted almost cursing himself.

Lisie smirked inwardly pushing her elbows to her hands to match his eye level.

"Tait, just admit that you wanted this to happen and you're a jerk because you didn't ask for consent." She raised a brow.

His prince like features illuminated in the dim glow of the lamp that made Lisie swoon even more. If only his reaction didn't look serious, Lisie would've giggled at him. But she wanted to test his patience if he really couldn't resist her. "You really are a jerk."

"But babe, if I didn't stop you would just let me do you."

Now she was getting pissed when he completely pulled away.

"You were hella turned on too." He smirked looking at his fingers making a point. When he turned to her, he has that smug look again. He even tilted his head and winked at her.