Epilogue

The Lies Between Us

Five Years Later

Breaking News

Jeremy Cross and girlfriend Marian Yoo finally ties the knot after five years of engagement. The couple held the solemn ceremony at Jeju Island, where the newly weds was blessed and cheered on by their family and small group of friends.

But what caught the media's attention was the guests arriving in the reception held at Elysian Jeju Golftel. Because of the tight security implemented by Cross' management, the paparazzi were nearly thrown out of the premises trying to photograph two of Star Avenue's elusive stars – notorious bad boy Tait Kingston along with supermodel turned actress girl friend, Lisie Moore.

The big shocker of the evening was not Tait nor Lisie, but the little girl that came along with them.

The two big celebrities has kept it on the low since they were caught in a middle of a scandalous affair. Since then, the only time they appeared together was at Celine's Spring Summer collection where they told the media that they were in an exclusive relationship and that Lisie will temporarily take a break from modeling.

The rumors doesn't stop there because one of Lisie's closest friends in the industry, Veronica Park talked about being a god mother last year in an interview in Disney's Raise Awareness concert.

The fans were suddenly convinced that the rock star was talking about Tait and Lisie's rumored child.

There's no word yet from both agencies about any confirmation but let's hope we'll see more of Tait and Lisie (and their secret daughter) in the coming days.

-Ok Star Magazine!

Jane laughed putting the magazine down on top of the garden table. It's been three days since she decided she'd fly with her brother to their new property in New Zealand after Jim and Rian's wedding. She wasn't supposed to go because she's already booked an appointment with new partners back in Star Avenue but she decided not to because of her one year old niece.

"Auwnt Jei~" A little voice came from a distance.

"Tiny!!!" Jane ran excitedly towards the little angel, her parents walking behind just a few steps before their little girl.

"You know she'll eventually grew out that nickname..." Tait rolled his eyes not impressed by his sister calling his daughter 'Tiny.'

Jane only ignored her brother and continued baby talking with Tiny. She felt a slight pang of jealousy at how his brother and Lisie finally found the peace they were looking for after all that drama they experienced in showbiz.

"Are you sure you're okay with this, Jane? I know you're always busy." Lisie asked concerned about Jane's schedule.

"She's not busy. She's just really bored and single- ouch!" Tait rubbed his arm when his wife playfully hit him.

"I hope we're not being a nuisance and all..." Lisie bit her lip worried about Jane baby-sitting their daughter for the weekend.

"Oh no! Heavens you're not. I'm actually looking forward to a vacation. I haven't been visiting New Zealand for a decade now plus being with Tiny means so much." Jane smiled assuring Lisie that she'll be fine. She picked up Tiny and carried her up.

"Me and Tiny will have our own girl time." Jane giggled.

"Sweetheart, we can find another baby-sitter." Tait muttered lowly to Lis but it was duly ignored.

"Thank you." Lisie smiled warmly at both Jane and her daughter. "She doesn't warm up easily to the maids so I was really happy when you presented to look after her."

That was true. Because the little angel was firstly surrounded by their closest friends and family since she was born, she's not as friendly to strangers.

"You two enjoy your little anniversary honeymoon and I'll take care of this precious one while you're away."

"Thanks Jane." Tait finally paid his sister some gratitude.

"You're lucky your wife's a gem." Jane remarked.

Tait put his arm around Lisie and smirked at his sister. "I know." He said kissing his wife's cheek. "By the way, our friend Wes might come over so you won't feel entirely 'single' this weekend. Oh and you might want to watch out because he's just your type."

Jane scoffed. "You two setting me up again or something?" She recalled how the last time these two set her up with Tait's executive assistant, Yul, who displayed a very strange personality similarly to hers – which by all means a failure because the two of them ended up being too compatible it was too boring. Jane thought she was talking to a twin and was glad the guy found it unusual to find his own personality being manifested in a girl.

So they both decided it was better to be friends.

"It's not, believe me I'm just worried you'll get too worked up on Cristine." Lisie explained. "Wes is a nice guy. We've known him since we moved here. He's an investor of Tait's business as well so maybe he can show you around town."

"Fine." Jane huffed. "He better be cute."

Lisie and Tait only looked at each other like cute was an understatement.

They just hope Jane finds someone she can rely on. Even though she doesn't admit it, both of them knew Jane wanted a family too. Because for Tait and Lisie the best way they can pay Jane back for all the things she did for them was to wish her the kind of love she deserves and hope that this weekend will change her life.

*pic*

*pic*

A/N

Lis and Tait's story ends here. Luv u guys ^0^