Chapter 1

The Lies Between Us

(Jeremy Cross - Jimin Park)
(Veronica "Ross" Park - Rose)
(Soo Kim - Jisoo)

1 - I Have Everything But...

Flashes of light occupy the space in one room at an exclusive studio which was famous for getting booked by high fashion brands and photographers. The set was covered with all things pink. There were chandeliers hanging on the ceiling and some aesthetics scattered on the floor.

White peonies and pink carnations were decorated on the walls. There were glitter dusts on busts of goddesses and faux furs torn on the ground.

It was a beautiful mess.

Kinda like the girl posing effortlessly in front of the camera under the illuminating lights.

"Can somebody move the tail. Okay that's it." The director yelled.

The lady in front was drop dead gorgeous. She knew how her angles work. She's got eyes like a child but her plump lips were in contrast. Her nose has a high bridge and her face was small and angelic. Her make up did little to cover her skin but it didn't fail to show her beauty.

The dress she was wearing was asymmetrical. It showed a lot of skin especially her long legs.

It's hard to believe that she was once insecure about them before...but now, you'll never see her hiding them.

The director calls and shouts, "Okay. That's a wrap!"

"Come down now, honey."
The director reached for her hand to assist her coming down the life size unicorn pinata that was artistically handcrafted from Italy just to make it to her set on this day.

"Can I see the photos, Grace?"
She asks all smiles at the Vogue director.

"She's asking for the photos Hedi. I don't think you have to worry about that dear. You look exquisite in every shot."

She smiled politely and went to meet her photographer.

"You slayed our hearts yet again, mon amour," Hedi cheered as he lead her on to the computer to show her her best shots.

"Nah... I don't think I did my best today."

She tilted her head to the side criticizing herself on the screen. After every shoot, she always makes sure to do and look her best. Some people say she had it easy but she's actually her own worst critic.

"Oh please, you look perfect. As always."

"Thanks, Hedi. But I think I can do better, let me go back to-"

Her photographer almost rolled his eyes at her unsatisfied mood. After all, she wasn't just a model. She's also the perfectionist.

"Excuse me, let me through! I'm looking for my main girl."

Soo, one of her best friend slash manager came barging in unannounced making a beeline to where she was while rocking her signature Dior sunglasses.

"Miss me that much?"

"Missing you costs a lot so I have a better reason why I'm here."

"Saved by the bell," Hedi whispered to Grace and ordered the team to pack up.

"Is this girl working you too hard? I'm sorry. But really, sometimes I even wonder if she's human. I think she's a machine most of the time."

"Okay, bye everyone! Thanks for today!" Her slender hand cover her friends mouth to shut her up.