Chapter 3

The Lies Between Us

3 - Careful What You Wish For

Lisie was trying her best to focus on what the art director was saying. She's meeting the costume designer of Princetown for the second time and this was supposed to be exciting for her hadn't Ross called her last night and said she wanted to meet up.

"The outfits really fit you well but I think we still need to get you more toned up for the swim suits..."

Since the rumor got out of hand, she wanted nothing to do with it because; A. Ross and her boyfriend would probably never break up under any circumstances and B. even though she loves the guy to death, she would never break the sister code. Because dating her best friend's ex sounds like a cheap idea. But nevertheless, it didn't mean she wanted to be chummy with the two of them like she's okay.

It will surely take time before things between the three of them get back to normal.

"Alright Ms. Moore, you're all set. Aren't you excited to know who's gonna be your leading man? They say the producers are going to get Jackson Wang. He's such a babe."

The other stylist said with hopeful eyes. The talk about the film got her thoughts away from her best friend.

"I'm actually hoping it would be Tait Kingston."

She didn't know why she blurted his name like that as the guy has never showed up to audition. Maybe because she was still not over the fact that he followed her on insta the other day.

"Heartthrob of Heartthrobs, King Tait. He's a lot to handle Miss." The stylist giggled.

She frowned at the petite girl curious why she said those words.

"About six years ago, I was working on his costume for Immortal Leagues..."

Star Fact: Immortal Leagues. An action-adventure film about e-sports starring Tait Kingston, Daniel Henney, Jacob Elordi and Maria Pedraza. A movie about friendship, betrayals and what it takes to be the best team in games. The movie was critically acclaimed because of it's one-of-a-kind set production and acting prowess. It was the movie that earned Tait Kingston an Oscar for best actor.

"He was definitely a mischievous guy. He likes to play pranks but no one calls him out because no one can. I mean with that face, he can practically get everything he wants. Everyone here wanted to be in his pants." The stylist bit her lip for talking to much.

"Sorry. Tmi. But not me, I'm married. Haha...so anyway, besides the fun personality. He's really just a hot guy. Sometimes I think he's not even aware of it. One time he came to the set wearing sweatpants and I would bet on it that he's not wearing anything under those pants."

Lisie couldn't help but blush about what she heard.

"If I were you, I wouldn't wish for Tait Kingston. Or you'll end up falling for him like all his other co-stars."

"Yeah, then I guess he's just out of my league huh."

The stylist made a face not meaning to sound like an asshole but she already hit a nerve. "You're Lisie Moore. I'm sure whoever gets the part will get a massive boner just by talking to you. Especially in these skimpy silk lingerie."

"Thanks," she bit her lip to keep from laughing. "But you don't need to say that." Lisie took the lingerie from her hands then pulled her dress off easily. She tried the lavender teddy in front of the mirror to see if it fits. And when it does she smirked at herself.