{ℂ𝕙,𝟙𝟘: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕔𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟}

{3rd Person Pov} 
Shigeru looked out of the window seeing Alios, Hannah, and Claude leaving [Y/n]'s manor on carriage "Hey Mr. Butler? who exactly are you?" Killua asked as he walked over to Shigeru "Me? why my lord, I'm simply one devilish butler." Shigeru said smiling Killua shrugged it off and walked off {Weird guy.} he thought as he made his way through the manor hall's and open [Y/n]'s bedroom seeing her reading a book "Finally your awake." Killua said as he shut the door behind him and made his way to [Y/n]'s bed and sat on it "Killua...why did you come here?" she asked as she placed her book down on the nightstand and faced Killua "Because I-"

"The truth Killua." she said sternly Killua sighed and laid down on the bed "Home was awful with out you around mom's growing more desperate for you to return home, dad's still angry at you, Milluki doesn't care to be honest, and big brother...he's still searching for you but is growing more protective of me! and it's getting annoying! not to mention that Kalluto is now following mom around." Killua said in annoyance but then realizes [Y/n] gripping onto her blanket "B-But she's not hurting him or anything! so don't get any ideas!" he said [Y/n] sighed and put her hand's on her face "What about Alluka? how is she?" she asked Killua stayed silent and looked down in shame "Dad put her in a security room...and won't let me or anyone see her. He's planning to send Alluka to a scientist in order to gather some information on her power. Not to mention Big brother is in on it. I didn't have enough time to save her! Why did she let go!!" he shouted while crying [Y/n] pulled Killua onto her and hugged him tightly "Killua it's not your fault. We'll get her back." she said Killua nodded and let go of [Y/n] "So tell me where is she now?" 

"Hmm...if I heard correctly from dad, he said there planning to ship her on the first day of January."

"Ship?"

"Oh, Ship Maria. It's suppose to take sail on the December, 31 to celebrate the new year's. It's also where your suppose to guard's the queen's granddaughter Misters,." Shigeru said as he walked inside the room with a tray of tea and cookies "Ah! that's what dad was talking about!" Killua said as [C/n] woke up from his nap in curiosity 

" Shigeru said as he walked inside the room with a tray of tea and cookies "Ah! that's what dad was talking about!" Killua said as [C/n] woke up from his nap in curiosity 

"So there's a possibility that your dear Alluka is on that ship." Shigeru said "Well then what are we waiting for?! let's go get her-"

"Lord Killua my apologies for interrupting but I must say that you can not go on this trip with me and Misters,." Shigeru said bowing Killua looked at him angrily "And why is that?! she's my sister too! [Y/n] tell him!"

"Killua...he's right." [Y/n] said Killua eye's widen and looked away angrily "Killua look at me." she said Killua ignored her and was about to leave the room until [Y/n] forcefully grabbed him face making him face her "If you came with us you know deep down that I won't protect and you might make it out dead or alive. Also if the servants are there then we have a bigger problem to deal with the first one being that they'll take you back in an instant. Second is that father will win the game so...its better if you just stay in the Manor." [Y/n] said as she slowly let go of Killua "I don't need your protection! I can deal with them myself. So you can't leave me here! what if Big brother find's us!" Killua said [Y/n] chuckled a little "Kill, I hid from Illumi in this house for year's now. Do you think he can actually find me?"