chapter 12

The following day, Michelle came to school with her enraged father while the students where in the hall for the morning session. The students were singing the school anthem, while the band was playing the instrumentals next to principal Rose at the podium.
"Who is chinyere?" Mr McDonald bellowed and all the activities stopped at once. Nine hundred and eighty two pairs of curious eyes turned to look at them.
"I said, who is chinyere?!" He bellowed again.
"What is the meaning of this?" Principal Rose walked up to them.
"Why have you unjustly expelled my daughter?"he glared at her.
"Unjustly? Well, if you want to talk to me, you'd ask me so see you in my office and not constitute nuisance in my school"
"How dare you!" Mr MacDonald was angry. "I am a parent and not a student. You have no right to speak to me in that manner. How dare you call my daughter a bastard?"
"Me! I didn't call Miss Michelle a bastard" principal Rose denied.
"She called me a bastard!" Michelle yelled.
"No I didn't"principal Rose looked strangely frightened.
"Michelle will never lie against you Mrs Daniels, what has she to gain from that? Besides, she told me that you promote bully in your school" Mr MacDonald raised a brow.
"Bully?" Principal Rose looked genuinely confused that Michelle  wondered if she practiced that face in her mirror before coming to school.
"You called me mich" Michelle said with emotion and the students started talking at once. In the midst of them, Chinyere looked uneasy and Maria hand a jubilant look.
"Mr MacDonald, we can talk about this in my office" principal Rose was now really uneasy because the reputation of the school was at stake as the students would go home to tell their parents that their principal was a bully, and that would lead to parents withdrawing their children from the school.
"I'm going to talk about this here, since I'm a nuisance or didn't you call me a nuisance?"Mr MacDonald folded his arms.
"No,I didn't"she lied and students all the students and teachers in  attendance exclaimed. At this point, she became so frightened that her pupils darted around helplessly.
"Mich.. er.. Miss Michelle, you can come back to the school immediately" she stuttered.
"But isn't she guilty of a crime? Why take her back when she's guilty? Or are you guilty?" Mr MacDonald pressed her with questions that filled her with panic.
"Um.. she's um.. I mean she's g-guilty" principal Rose stammered.
"Okay, you'll tell them at the police station"Mr MacDonald said.
"Police station?" Principal Rose gulped and became angry suddenly "you wouldn't arrest a woman for nothing!"
"Oh? Aren't there female criminals? you Mrs Daniels are a criminal.i don't think I've ever introduced myself to you. Hi, I'm fola MacDonald, judge of the supreme court of Nigeria. A very ruthless judge" Mr MacDonald straightened to full length.
"At the supreme Court?" Principal Rose gulped fearfully.
"Yes. So, I'm asking you again... Did Michelle bring marijuana to school or not?" Mr MacDonald hissed.
"Yes she did!" Principal Rose cried.
"I am going to ask you one last time Mrs Daniels, who put marijuana in Michelle's locker?"
"I don't know! I'm telling the truth!" Principal Rose screamed.
"It's Skyler and Chinyere!" Patricia shouted in the audience and everyone turned to look at her.
"Tricia.." Chinyere gasped.
Principal Rose stood in fear, her face pale.
"Go ahead and confirm Mrs Daniels" Mr MacDonald was obviously trying to control himself, he was disgusted by them all.
"Um.. ch.. Chinyere,did you..did you k-keep it in her locker?" Principal Rose stuttered.
"Oh don't be silly principal" Chinyere laughed nervously.
Mr MacDonald marched towards Chinyere before principal Rose could talk. "What did you do missy?"
"Um.." Chinyere gulped "... I didn't do anything"
"Chinyere.." principal Rose said in a sing song, clearly exhausted "... What did you do?"
"Nothing!" Chinyere feigned amazement.
Mr MacDonald was now really angry, he opened his mouth to speak but his eyes rolled back and he clutched at his chest through his shirt. Then he collapsed.
"Daddy!" Michelle screamed.

I'm so sorry guys, I've been really busy.
Remember the mass release I talked about? Well, you're going to get it ASAP❤️
Don't forget to vote and comment please 🥺🙏
I know it's not much of a chapter but I promise to make the next chapters worth the wait..
Thanks again 🤗