Chapter 2

A/N: Hi guys! So this chappie is dedicated to CourtneyMalik3 because she was really eager for an update.

Hope you enjoy this chappie!

xxCrystal

Charlotte's POV

Lily didn't go to school or the rest of the year but I don't blame her. We knew she wanted to take good care of herself and her baby. She's due on the 29th of March which is today. So she could go into labor any second.

While she was not going to school I made a new friend. I had friends. I wasn't a loner. The difference with this friend is that he was a guy. It felt cool to not always talk about girly things for once. His name is Blake.

Right now it's lunch and I'm sitting next to Blake. I was currently in a fight with the rest of the group because one of my mates has a crush on Blake and apparently I hang out with him more.

I was distracted from my thoughts when my phone vibrated indicating a call.

"Hello?"

"Hi Charlotte, it's mom. Lily has given birth. You can visit now if you want?"

"Yeah, I'll meet you there in 10. Okay bye!" With that I hung up.

Blake was looking at me wondering who I was talking to. "My sister's given birth to her baby. Come by later. I'm going now" He nodded, I quickly gave him a hug and ran towards my car.

The fact that Lily got pregnant was a good thing. She actually wasn't selfish for once and cared for someone who wasn't her, her baby. I smiled at the thought.

I went to the desk and asked what room Lily was.

When I got to the room I saw my mum and dad smiling down at Lily and her baby in her arms. They didn't even notice I was in the room until I coughed. They looked up and I saw something in Lily's eyes that I didn't expect from her. Love.

"Do you want to hold my baby boy, Ian?" I nodded. She handed me the baby and Ian was beautiful.

After about 3 hours of talking about using the guestroom as a nursery room everyone got to hold Ian. He looked so much like Lily with his blue piercing eyes.

*Buzz Buzz*

I got a text from Blake:

I'm waiting in the lobby. What room is she in? -Blake

She's in room 64 :)

Okay cool, coming up now :) -Blake

I couldn't help but want to hold Ian again. When I first saw him I wanted to be the best Aunt. He was so precious. I grabbed him from Lily because she looked a bit tired. She should at least get some rest. Mum and dad left to go to the supermarket to buy some things for dad before he goes on a business trip next week.

I looked up to see Blake, he was smiling.

"Hey Blake" Lily said. She knew him? Small world I guess? "Do you wanna hold your child Blake?" What?! Blake is the one that got Lily pregnant?! "Charlotte!"

"Wh-what?"

"Can you give Ian to Blake?" I nodded and handed Ian to a shocked looking Blake. He wasn't the only one confused. Referring to myself. After about 10 seconds of holding Ian he handed him back to me.

"I'm sorry, it's too much" With that he runs off leaving a crying Ian in my arms. I look over to Lily and she was trying to hold back tears.

I managed to calm Ian down and Lily finally broke and cried herself to sleep.