Chapter 8

Lily's POV

All day on Sunday I hung out with Ian. He is the cutest thing ever. When the family found out about Ian Sunday morning they gladly supported me and also hung out with Ian. Sadly, mum and dad had to go to work so it was only Audrey, Charlotte, and me.

Today is Monday so I've got school today. I put together my black stockings, ripped blue shorts, tucked in black tank top, grey cardigan, green beanie, and finished off with grey combat boots.

Audrey gladly wanted to help me with taking care of Ian. My driver is going to drop me off today because I felt very tired after taking care of Ian yesterday.

When the driver dropped me off I quickly went to first period. I sat in my usual spot next to the window not paying attention to whats happening around me.

Until, someone tapped me on the shoulder and introduced herself.

I learnt that her name is Olivia and she is in all of my classes. She has dirty blond hair and green eyes. She has a boyfriend in college. She's a well-known rebel in school.

We instantly became friends.

A/N: Olivia is played by Miley Cyrus

Morning tea came and for once I wasn't alone. Olivia sat with me.

So far I know everything about her but she doesn't know much about me.

"Since I know everything about you, why don't you tell me more about yourself?"

"There's not much to tell."

"I know I've only known you for 2 hours but I can tell your lying."

"I'll tell you when it comes." 

She nods her head in understanding.

Suddenly, Jade interrupts our conversation in saying, "Your such a slut Olivia!"

Olivia stands up all in her face and yells "I'm the slut?! Have you seen yourself in the mirror? Oh wait, that's not possible because I bet it cracks because of your cake face!"

At this point everyone stops what their doing and stares in this direction and 'ohh's.

"At least I didn't sleep with my friend's brother."

Olivia laughs sarcastically, and says, "At least I had feelings for him, and didn't sleep with the whole school and didn't use him for his dick." She replied calmly.

Jade growled at Olivia's comment and ran off with her fake ass friends running behind her.

Olivia sat down and looked at me with a pleased smirk. My jaw was dropped at what she said but I was thankful that she did. I quickly closed my mouth and high-fived her. "Wanna come over for a sleepover?"

"Sure!" From that moment on she was like a sister to me.