Chapter 10

Lily's POV

I gulped and tried holding back my tears.

She noticed and quickly hugged me.

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have asked!" She said worry in her voice. I just nodded. "You don't have to answer it if you don't want to." 

I pulled away and held my head high with confidence. "It's alright, I'll tell you."

That night I told Olivia everything, from me having drunken sex, to having to see Jade kiss Blake the boy whom I love.

***

I woke up this morning with Olivia's hand on my face. I quickly smacked her hand away and looked at the time. 7:00am. I quickly got out of bed and woke up Olivia by slapping her face.

"Oww! You bitch! What was that for?!" She definitely wasn't a morning person.

"We've got school! So hurry up! We need to eat breakfast"

Olivia immediately got up and ran downstairs. So that's how you wake her up.

I went into Ian's room seeing he is still asleep. I grabbed his hand and slightly rubbing it to wake him up a little. 

His piercing blue eyes came into view. When he saw me he smiled showing off his dimples. How did I get so lucky? "Hi Mommy"

"Hi babe, time to eat!" 

His smile grew wider. "Pancakes?!" 

"Yuup" Popping out the 'P'.

"Yay! Up! Up! Mummy! Pick me up!" I giggled at his reaction and quickly picked him up.

I went downstairs and noticed Olivia eating pancakes. I got Ian's high chair placing him in it and giving him pancakes with sliced banana. 

"Tank To Mummy!" 

"It's alright baby" I kissed him on the head and sat down next to Olivia.

She was just scoffing her face with pancakes. I laughed at her eating and ate my own food.

Charlotte came running down the stairs freaking out that she might be late and not noticing Olivia's presence. "Charlotte! Calm Down it's only 7am. It was daylight savings remember!" 

"Dam-"

"Charlotte! Ian is here."

Charlotte quickly shut her mouth and walked over to Ian and started playing peek-a-boo with him. he giggled every time.

I looked at Olivia and was confused yet again.

"Charlotte, Olivia. Olivia, Charlotte, my twin sister!" I smiled

Olivia just nodded and scoffed down her pancake and ran off to get ready with me right behind her.