Chapter 9

Lily's POV

The doorbell rung indicating Olivia was here. I answered the door and there she was with a big bag, I'm assuming it's full of her clothes.

"You know, your only sleeping over for tonight right?" 

She nodded. "I know, but just in case" She said with a smile. I just chuckled and invited her in. 

"You want to watch something?"

She nodded and we started watching whatever was on.

***

We were laughing away at 2 Brooke Girls when Ian started running down the stairs crying. "Baby, whats wrong?" 

"I fell off my bed"

"Where does it hurt babe?"

He lifted up his hand and it was a bit red.

"Want mommy to kiss it better?" He nodded, I quickly kissed his cute little hands and kissed his tears away. He started giggling. It was so cute!

I looked up and saw Olivia with wonder in her eyes and obviously confusion. "Olivia, this is my baby boy" I smiled looking at Ian blushing. Aww!! Cutest thing ever.

"Introduce yourself baby?" 

"Hewwoo, I'm Iam!" He said reaching over for Olivia to pick him up. 

At first Olivia was shocked but her face softened and gladly took Ian out of my arms.

"Hi Ian, I'm Olivia." She smiled down at him.

"Owivia?" Ian said confused. Cute!

Olivia nodded and started tickling him. 

After awhile Ian got sleepy so I had to put him in his crib.

I went downstairs and Olivia was sitting on the sofa laughing to Glee.

When she noticed I was in the room she confronted me.

"So that's why you couldn't tell me?"

I nodded disappointed at myself.

"You know, you shouldn't be disappointed with having a child. He is the cutest thing ever! That I am actually jealous of you!" I smiled and hugged her. 

"Thank you, I though you wouldn't want to talk to me again"

"Oh Lily! That will never happen. I can tell your a good person. I know that people judged you by the looks of you but I wasn't one of them. I wanted to get to know you first before I started predicting things about you." 

"Your the best! You know that Olivia?"

"I know right! So...?"

"So what?"

"Who's the father?"

I gulped and tried holding back tears.