Chapter 15

Lily's POV

Since that day Blake has been coming over more often to hang out with Ian. It is so cute to watch them together.

Unfortunately, it's Monday so I don't get to see much of Ian today, but I get to see Blake.

I love him.

I know that now.

He has changed. 

All it did was brought this family closer together.

Everyone was happy except for Jade.

It is lunch and Jade keeps on coming over to say shit about me.

"Your such a slut for kissing my boyfriend you whore!" That's it!

"ENOUGH! Just because no one wants to be with you doesn't mean you had to put all the shit you get on me you fucktard! You don't have friends! Don't you dare say that the girls you sit with during every single second of the day is your friend! Coz they are not! They are fakes! FAKES! Like your ass and boobs! They are using you! Can't you see that! They are using you like how you used mostly every single person in this school! And I didn't kiss your boyfriend! He's not cheating on you! But I am sure as hell that you are cheating on him with Zak over there! So don't you fucking gang up on me you asshole!" I took a deep breath and said "Nothing you say is going to get to me! You know why?" I whispered "Coz I am happy. I'm happy. But I guess your not. That's why your shit is on me aye? Can't handle it yourself aye?" I said calmly. "So don't call me a whore or a slut or whatever you want to call me because I am far from it!" With that I walked out of school and got another makeover.

This shy Lily Valentine is gone.